Chrollo Lucilfer x Shy! Reader (Hunter x Hunter)

Well that was a request from ANIMELove95 so I'll do my best!
.
.
.
.
.

Reader's p.o.v.

Lately a lot people had been talking about the death of the Phantom Troupe members in Yorksnew City. Everyone said that even the leader was found dead. I didn't wanted to believe it. He wouldn't break his promise. Chrollo wouldn't do that to me. The whole world might think that the Phantom Troupe was just a bunch of heartless guys who didn't had people they cared for but that isn't what they are. Once you've gained their trust they are actually quite nice. Sure, they still are killers but they'll help you if you get in trouble. And they cared about the wellbeing of their fellow members. How I should know that? Well, I'm the only person they consider as something as a companion who isn't one of the Troupes members. Actually at first I only knew Chrollo. He often visited the book store I'm working at and I somehow had a conversation with him despite my shyness. And well, after a while I had no problem with talking to him anymore. Now that I'm thinking about it..... Why did he visited the book store so often? It's not like we have rare books here or books he couldn't get anywhere else.... but he still kept on coming back.

"(F/N)-san! Stop daydreaming!"

The angry voice of my boss made me snap out of my thoughts.

"S-Sorry...."

"When you don't want to work then why are you here?"

"I.... I want to work!"

"Then why are you always spacing out?"

"I..... uh....."

Cookie (a/n: yup I'm your boss^^ I always wanted to work in a book store) eyed me suspiciously. I wanted to disappeared. I hate it when people stare at me. After what seemed like an eternity she turned around.

"Henri, du passt für ein paar Minuten auf den Laden auf. (Henri, you watch the shop for some minutes.)"

She demanded her brother in german.

"Warum? (Why?)"

He asked back.

"Because I have to talk to (F/N) in private"

Then she grabbed my hand and dragged me in the room behind the store. We entered the room and Cookie closed the door behind us. A few seconds it was silent. The she sighed and looked at me.

"You see, (F/N), I haven't told anyone about your connection with the Phantom Troupe and I can understand that you're worried about them since the announcement of the death of half of them. But (F/N) let's be serious. Those guys are doing stuff like that in Yorksnew City for how many years?"

Before I could say anything she continued.

"Right, for a long time now and until -when was it?- I don't know,almost the whole world didn't even know what they looked like. So how the actual f*ck should they have killed them if they didn't even got to see them all those years before?"

"I don't know....."

"See? Now stop worrying about them! They'll be fine!"