Nordic 5 x Sister! Country! Reader (Hetalia)

Okay damn it! I've completly fallen into Hetalia!
.
.
.
.

Reader's p.o.v.

Small footsteps were heard as I walked through the house. It was night and normally it would be quiet but right now a strong thunderstorm was happening. I hated thunderstorms. Whenever one happened I would run to Berwald's and Tino's room but right now both were together with Mathias stuck at Eduard's house. So I had to go to either Emil or Lukas. But our house was actually pretty big so it would take a while to reach Emil's room, which was the nearest one to my room, because my whole body was shaking with fear.

BAM!

I covered my mouth. Tears started to form in my eyes. If I would scream Emil and Lukas would get angry and then they wouldn't let me sleep in their rooms. I arrived at Emil's room. I reached for the handle when another thunder was heard. I didn't cared if Emil would be angry. I just opened the door with a force that made the door hit the wall. Emil shot up and I ran towards his bed. Before he could stop me I jumped into his bed, hugged him and buried my face in his chest. A moment he simply sat there and tried to get his tired mind to work but then he wrapped his arms around me and started stroking my hair.

"Afraid of the storm?"

He asked. I nodded still hiding my meanwhile tear streamed face in his shirt. He sighed. Emil took his blanket and put it around both of us.

"You know that I would normally send you away?"

"Yes"

I mumbled.

"Good. Because you're only allowed to sleep here because Tino, Mathias and Berwald aren't here and Lukas room isn't that near."

"I know"

Then again a thunder was heard. I immediately gripped Emil tighter and bit my lip so I wouldn't scream. But the tears that now started to flow again let Emil know how afraid I was. He sighed again and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"If you are afraid just think of Lukas strangling Mathias. At least that's what helps me"

"I don't think that would help me"

"Well, then think of that one time when Mathias punched himself in the face when he was about to sneeze"

A giggle escaped my lips as I remembered the sight. I had already forgotten the thunderstorm. I was distracted by the memories that Emil made me remember. After two hours of talking I fell asleep in Emil's arms.

Emil's p.o.v.

I looked down at (F/N). She was finally asleep. She's a very cute girl. Sometimes I ask myself how she would look if her country would grow just a bit. I moved her with caution so I could lay down and sleep too.

~timeskip to morning~

I woke up as I heard the door downstairs open. Then there were some quiet voices and the door closed. My back was facing (F/N) but I felt her presence.

"Hey, (F/N), Tino and Berwald are back...."

I mumbled without turning around.

No answer.

I sat up and turned to look at her.

"Didn't you heard-"

I stared in disbelieve at what I was seeing. There was (F/N). But her body now seemed like the body of a 14 year old. Her (h/c) hair had gotten longer. I was happy that the clothes a country wears while they make such a sudden change grow with them or else she would have been naked. My face immediately turned into a deep shade of red. Even though I wouldn't mind. She had nice curves. I immediately slapped myself.