Art x Little Sister! Reader (Hamatora)

Art is so awesome and Hamatora too^^ and if you haven't watched it yet, you must watch it as soon as possible
.
.
.
.
Reader's p.o.v.

With that the ferris wheel started moving. You somehow got your brother to come with you. He sat infront of you and looked out of the window. His violet eyes seemed to scan the world under the two of you. Yes, your brother is Inspector Art. He's an awesome big brother but after that incident with Skill he really didn't wanted you to get hurt or even in a situation in which you could get hurt. He also didn't wanted you to investigate further into Faculta. But that was before he found out that some strange scientists already used you as a testsubject. What they tested on you did none of you ever found out because it didn't really showed any effect on you. But right now you really needed to tell him something important and it couldn't wait any long because if you wouldn't be able to tell him now, it would be to late..... Way to late

"What is wrong (F/N)?"

"N-Nothing...."

"You're lying"

"I'm can't stop remembering what those creepy guys from Faculta did to me...."

You said while resting your head against the window. You almost started crying. Art looked at you. Then he stood up and sat right next to you and he hugged you because it always calmed you down. You snuggled into his suit and took a deep breath. It calmed you down a bit. The ferris wheel stopped and you two needed to get out of it. The rest of the day you spent in Café No Where. But you couldn't really calm down completly. What ever those scientists had done to you started to show some effects. It started 2 weeks ago when you suddendly started to cough blood and you started to feel a terrible pain in your chest. But Art wasn't around when it started so you decided to keep quiet about it. After one week it didn't get any better. It actually got even worse. Sometimes you couldn't move anymore and at first your body felt like it was completly frozen and then it felt like you were on fire. You even met Ratio to ask him what was wrong with you. But he could only tell you that there was a strong aura of death around you and that you would probably die soon. You had asked him if there was anything he could do to prevent that from happening. But he didn't knew a way. He didn't even knew why you were like this. You told him that you were used as a test object in Faculta. But those experiments had showed no effect on you. Ratio said that it was possible that whatever they had done to you it had started to show its effects. He wanted to inform Art. But you begged him to not. You wanted to tell him personally but it was like the world didn't wanted you to do so and you were affraid of his reaction and kept shut about it. So back to the present. Right now you were sitting in Café No Where you and Hajime-chan were watching Nice and Murasaki who were fighting (about something which you had already forgotten because those idiots always started fighting whenever they had the opporturity for it) while Art tried to calm them down.

"Here..... You should eat something..... You're pale......"

Hajime-chan suddendly said and tried to give you her plate full of food. But you quickly stopped her.

"No, thank you, Hajime-chan."

You smiled at her. Murasaki, Nice and Art had stopped their discussion and looked at the two of you.

"You really should eat something (F/N)"

Ratio had entered the Café without anyone noticing and now he was standing right in front of you.

"But I don't want to eat. I'm fine! Believe me"

"You need to eat something! Or do you want that I'll talk to Art about you condition?"

He mumbled the last part so only you could here it

"(F/N)-chan if even Ratio tells you to eat something you really should eat something"