Ace x Reader (One Piece)

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!

Just for your information I've watched like nothing of One Piece. But because my Senpai SmilePain1 wanted me to write this fanfiction I decided to inform myself about Ace and decided that I'll try writing this. So he's probably going to be ooc and this is set in an AU in which Luffy saved Ace but they got away in a pretty bad state. At first I wanted to do one that was set after the death of Ace but then I kinda ran out of ideas for that one so here you go. This is what I decided to do in the end. (It'll be a two-shot. The first one is about your childhood)
.
.
.

Reader's p.o.v.

"AHHH! I'm hungry! But I can't just go and steal some food from someone....."

I was sitting in a tree and looked around to find something that I could eat.

'Damn it! I really shouldn't have run away! Hmmmm...... Acutally it was good that I had run away. I mean, they would have used me as the new diva to calm the dragon down and that would have meant that i would have died because every diva dies once the dragon has enough of her.... But I should have thought of a way to get myself food! I'm so stupid!!!!!'

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore that fact that I felt like I was about to die due to my hunger

'But it's their fault that I ran away! I mean who had the stupid idea that a little girl would be a good diva!'

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

I was so shocked that I almost fell from the tree I was sitting on. I looked down and saw a small boy. He seemed to be one or two years younger than me.

"Why should I tell you? Or do you have a problem with me sitting up here?"

I hissed down to him. He jumped a bit.

"Surprised that a girl could be mean, tot?"

Since those bastards from my village had tried to get me to the stupid dragon I had been not really friendly with people. But that little boy didn't left. He still stared up to me and it seemed like he wanted to look mean but that just made him absolutly sweet.

"Just for your information
if you're trying to look mean then you failed miserable"

"No! I look mean!"

"No, you don't"

"Yes, I do look mean!!!"

"Nope"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Hey, Luffy! Who are you talking to?"

I looked around and saw two boys who were by the looks of it three years older than the boy I was talking to.

"Oh great!"

I mumbled. I really couldn't take humans anymore. They're so noisy.

"I'm talking to this girl. She didn't wanted to tell me her name and then she said that I don't look mean!"

The youngest one said and pointed at me.

"Well, because you don't look mean at all!"

"One point for her..."

The one with black hair mumbled

"I HEARD YOU ACE!"

"WELL, I WANTED YOU TO HEAR IT"

They started to shout at eachother. I just looked at them. These two seemed to be very stupid. But the boy with blonde hair seemed to be not as stupid as the others. I sighed.