Dante Crowley's Letter

Insanity is nothing more than a curse. As humans, we thrive for things that we don't understand or even know we need. They are a social race, and need to be a part of society in some way. They need that one person that keeps them sane or keeps them alive. Mortals need to feel love. Emotions are something that make us human, but can also lead us to our own destruction. One thing that causes all to fall into darkness is the need for power.

The need for power is probably stronger than anything. It drives a man mad and causes him to put a bullet through his own brain to try and drive the madness away. When you've fallen to the lust of power you may never come back from the chaos it brings with your fall. There are many reasons that a human may lust for power. They could be on the edge of insanity, begging reality to take them back, or they just need that certain something to get them noticed. As a human, I once needed power. That need for power is what cursed me as a beast.

I am Dante Crowley, a vampire with a thirst for blood and vengeance. I long for the day I see the blood of my sire trickling through my fingers because of what she has done to me. This curse is not only mine to share now but it belongs to my brother as well. Leonardo Crowley carries more than the curse of a the beast, but the curse of Insanity.

- Dantelion Douglas Crowley