Chapter Twelve: Black Blooded

Warning: Mild Drug use in this chapter. It's a made up drug, and should be seen that way.

The ground was slick with blood. The Underground was a place the White Bloods were forbidden to go, and Leo just didn't care. He noticed a few mutts running around, chasing after some poor girl that tickled their fancy. Tonight it was time for Leo to find someone that tickled his fancy.

The Underground was full of the nightmares of the surface world. A few humans roamed, but they stank of more blood than most creatures here anyway. It wasn't as horrid and dark as it first appeared, but you could hear the music of parties flowing through the streets. It was at one of these parties that Leo started his hunt.

Leo made his way into a rundown hotel where music pulsed through every fiber of his being. The lights were low and creatures danced lucidly to the music that played abnormally loud for a Victorian party. He caught a glimpse of a small burst of violet gas that hit a young imp in the face. She rolled her eyes back in ecstasy as the drug took over her mind.

Leo shook his head, completely insulted by this era's new drug use. He went on his hunt, making his way through the crowd as he eyed a young girl he almost thought looked familiar. He slowly stalked the young girl through the crowd, each moment he came closer to his feast. The sudden, eye watering stink in his eyes threw him off. 

A bitter taste coated his tongue and fire ignited in his nostrils as he gagged. A brightly colored succubus held a perfume bottle in her hand, pointed at Leo directly.  The succubus slowly warped her features into a seductive smile before placing the bottle on a table. She wrapped her arms around Leo's neck and hissed in greeting.

"How do you like Aphordite's Kisssss?" She hissed, a snake like tongue slapping Leo's cheek. He shuddered as the gas made it's way through his body. Lighting struck his core and lit up his mind. The lights were suddenly burning his eyes to the point were he had to squint to protect them. The motions of the creatures around him blurred as the music flowed more lucidly. The succubus went in for the kill, but Leo pushed her away. 

"Who knew the naughty Crowley brother would be against such an opportunity." She snapped, shaking her hips in his direction. Leo felt his mind getting slower as the drug dominated his actions. He grabbed the succubus by the waist and forced her to him, and she enjoyed herself too much and too soon. Without a second thought he assaulted her neck.

The taste washed away the kiss on his tongue and lips, but it wasn't any better. The succubus was suddenly trying everything in her power to get him away, but it was futile. He was latched on so tightly that any attempt at a scream was impossible. The embrace looked innocent from a distance. To play it off even better, Leo made his way with his prey off to the side. 

Clinging to the shadows he drained the life out of the horrid creature he claimed as prey. When he was finished he laid her on a sofa by the wall, without a drop of life in her body. He was a bit more sane now, however ironic it sounded, and he noticed a few conversations now. By the bar a group of black-bloods conversed on a name that tickled Leo's ears.

"Our lord has decided on a Queen at last." A Blonde one said, smiling at the dark haired one that worked behind the counter. "Why must he pick her though? Lady Nightingale is a White Blood for crying out loud!" The dark haired one snapped as he cleaned a glass. "Our Lord's word is final. You know what will happen if you go against it." The dark haired one suddenly looked regretful and nodded quickly. "I ask forgiveness of my words, My Lord." He said, putting a fist to his chest as he closed his eyes. The blonde laughed. "The Lord forgives your lack of control." He stood up at last, looking behind him ever so slightly in Leo's direction.