Your a demigod

"Can I join you?" Someone said behind me. I turned around to see my best friend Taylor.
"Taylor." I said. He smiled.
"Yes (y/n). Can I get a hug from my best friend ever." Taylor said. I ran to him and hugged him.
"I missed you so much. I thought you were dead." I pulled back and slapped him.
"Owww. What was that for?" Taylor asked.
"That's for leaving me and me thinking that you were dead." I said.
"Look (y/n) I'm so sorry. I had to leave. I was putting you in danger. I didn't want you getting hurt." Taylor said.
"I almost died without you. You know how many monsters attacked me after you left." I yelled.
"What. That's impossible. They couldn't. Your scent isn't that strong. The both of us yes but you alone. You should have been safe." Taylor said.
"Well I wasn't. You knew about me being separated from my family. Then you just left. You know how bad I felt. I had no one!" I yelled and turned my back to him with my eyes closed. I had tears threatening to come out.
"Look I'm sorry. I thought I was protecting you." Taylor said behind me.
"(Y/n) just forgive him. He couldn't of know." Piper said.
"He should have. He shouldn't of left." I said.
"Look (y/n) I understand why he did. He didn't know who your parent was. He just thought about protecting you. Like you did just a second ago. You saved me and you got hurt." Leo said. I opened my eyes. I sighed.
"I guess your right. I'm sorry Taylor. I forgive you." I said.
"Thank the gods. And what does he mean you getting hurt. What's wrong. Where are you hurt." Taylor asked looking me over with concerned eyes.
"I'm fine. I healed myself." I said.
"Wait are you a daughter of Apollo?" Taylor asked.
"No. I'm the one and only daughter of Poseidon." I said.
"Oh my gosh. Really. I really shouldn't of left you. I should have protected you more. I'm sorry." Taylor said.
"Hey it's okay. You didn't know. Neither did I. So who's your godly parent?" I asked.
"My dad is the Hermes." Taylor said.
"Oh no another prankster." Piper said.
"Haha yea. I'm guessing you don't like pranks. You know (y/n) likes pulling pranks to." Taylor said.
"Yea. When I have a friend to do them with." I said.
"Well you got a whole cabin full." Piper said.
"Their not my friends. The only friends I have is you guys." I said.
"You made all these guys your friends. How long have you know them?" Taylor asked.
"About a day." Piper said.
"What!!! You wouldn't be my friend till 3 weeks of me following you around." Taylor said.
"Yea well I don't know. Anyways these are my friends. Their really my brothers friends. Now their my friends. This is Piper daughter of Aphrodite, Frank son of Mars, Jason son of Jupiter, Hazel daughter of Pluto, Annabeth daughter of Athena, Leo son of hephestasus, and Nico son of Hades." I said.
"Alright let's go see you kill your brother." Jason said.
"Alright come on." I said. We started walking to my cabin. The door was locked.
"Piper do you have a Bobby pin?" I asked.
"Yea here." She said handing me the Bobby pin.
"Thanks." I said getting on my knees and picked the lock.
"How do you know how to do that. And can you teach me?" Leo said.
"Hiding from monsters all the time. Yea I'll teach you." I Said.
"(Y/n) I don't like that you know how to do that." Taylor said.
"Come on. Your worse then my brother." I said. Then walked into the cabin and grabbed Percy.
"Oh dear God have mercy." Percy screamed. I laughed and threw him out the door.
"You should have thought about that before you hurt me." I said.
"Hey wait. Time out. This is your brother." Taylor asked.
"Yes I'm her brother. Who are you." Percy said getting up and defensive and put me behind him.
"Perc. He found me after I got chased away. He is basically a brother to me. He's a son of Hermes." I said.
"So you took care of my baby sister when we got separated." Percy asked.
"Yeah. Not like she needed it thou. She saved my butt more than once." Taylor said.
"Hey couldn't let you die. Now could I." I asked.
"No guess not. You would have missed me to much." Taylor said.
"You wish." I said.
"Come on (y/n) you know you love me." Taylor said.
"Ok fine I do love you. But I also hate you." I said.
"Alright well I'm just going to go." Percy said trying to get away. I made water wrap around him and send him up pretty high.
"Little help Leo." I asked.
"Gladly." Leo said with a smirk and shot the water with fire making it turn into steam and Percy fall. I had full control over the water so Percy couldn't use it to save himself. Percy screamed as he fell.
"Please (y/n) I'm sorry. Please save me. I Will give you anything please." Percy begged. You saved him just before he hit the ground. You fell to the ground.
"Hey are you ok." Leo asked.
"Yea fine just dizzy." I said. Then I heard a voice in my head.
" Go protect your mother. She needs you. Go now. Bring your friends and Percy." The voice said. You felt dizzy again and started to fall again but Leo caught you.
"Hey what's wrong.?" Leo asked.
"Percy. Percy we gotta . All of us. Now come on hurry." I said.
"What why? What's wrong?" Percy asked.
"Come on we need to save mom." I said.
"What?" Percy asked.
"Their was a voice in my head. It said mom was in trouble. That me my friends and you had to go. Let's go i can't lose mom." I said pulling Percy.
"Guys lets go. Nico, hazel can you shadow travel us." Percy said.
"Yea. How bout you sis." Nico said.
"Yea. Everton hold hands. Let's go." Hazel said.
"I grabbed nico's and Leo's hands. Everyone else grabbed hands. We shadow traveled to an apartment complex. Percy which number.
" #23 2nd floor." Percy said. I ran up the 2 flights of stairs. I heard screaming but the door was locked. I picked the lock and ran in. I got threw out. I fell down the two flights. Jason caught me.
"Thanks Jason." I said opening my eyes.
"(Y/n) are you ok." Taylor asked.
"Yea but my mom isn't. Theirs so many." I said.
"Let's go."Percy said getting his sword. Everyone got their weapons.
"Let me go first. They know I'm here they don't you guy's they won't except it."I said.
"Ugh fine. Be careful." Percy said.
"I will try. But You know me." I Said.
"Yea that's what worries me." Percy said.
"Alright let's go. I will scream now then you come in. Not until." I Said.
"Ok." Everyone said. We climbed the stairs. I walked in.
"Hey uglies. Leave my mom alone." I yelled.
"Ah daughter of Poseidon. Miss your mommy." The snake woman thing said.
"(Y/n)?" Mom said.
"Hi mom. I missed you." I said.
"I missed you to baby." Mom said.
"Alright now time for you to die daughter of Poseidon." The snake woman said and tackled me to the ground. My sword slipped out of my hands. Two monsters held my mother. I screamed. The snake woman was about to stab me.
"NOW!!!!" I yelled. A fireball hit the snake lady. She turned to gold dust. I was still scared to death. Leo came over and helped me up.
"Cutting it close are we." Leo said.
"Thank you. I thought I was goinG to die." I said as I Clinged to Leo. He held onto me.
"Hey well talk after ok. Let's save your mom." Leo said. I nodded.
"(Y/n) catch." Taylor said as he threw my sword. I spun it in my hands then looked at the monster holding my mother.
"You try to kill me and try to hurt my family. You will die. Don't mess with me." I Said and started glowing blue.
"Percy get your mom. Everyone get out of the house now." Taylor yelled. Percy grabbed mom and they all ran out. I let my anger go and let water grab all the monsters. I screamed in pain but I formed swords and stabbed the monsters killing them. I fell to the ground in pain.
"(Y/n)!!¡!" Percy yelled. He came running toward me.
"Get water. It will heal her." Taylor said.
"Percy save her." Piper said. I felt water go all over my body.
"Move out of the way." A man's voice said.