Daddy's home

"Move out of the way!" A man's voice said from the door.
"Dad?" Percy said. I started shaking.
"Move Percy!" Dad's voice boomed. I got a lot of water put on me.
"Is she going to be ok dad?" Percy asked.
"I don't know. She wouldn't of used that much power. I tried to get here fast but I couldn't. I should have stoped her." Dad said.
"Poseidon it's not your fault." Mom said.
"....Dad......" I said in a very small quite voice.
"(Y/n) your ok." Dad said.
"I'm sorry." I said in the same quite voice.
"Hey it's not your fault you saved us. Without you we would have died." Percy said.
"I don't know what happened. I just got mad and then that happened." I said.
"Wait.... Taylor how did you know what she was going to do." Percy asked.
"She's done it before. We were fighting. I got hurt. She started glowing I got behind a tree. When I heard a scream I turned and looked. She was on the ground and the monsters were gone. I crawled over to her. Then went to a hospital. We healed in the hospital and then went on the run again." Taylor said.
"How many times have I done this? What's wrong with me?" I asked.
"You've only done it 2 times. Nothing's wrong with you. You'll learn to control it sooner or later. It's your powers." Dad said.
"Can I come out now?" I asked.
"Yes you can come out." Dad said. All the water disappeared. Everyone came and hugged me. I looked at my mom and dad. I grabbed Percy then walked over to mom and dad. We had a group hug and there was an awww from behind me.
"I got to go now. I will be watching you. When you need me I'll be there. Promise. Oh and your parents will be visiting all of you as well when your in danger or need them." Dad said.
"Goodbye dad." I said hugging my dad.
"Bye my baby girl." Dad said. I let go and Percy hugged dad.
"Bye dad." Percy said.
"Bye Percy." Dad said. Then mom and dad hugged.
"I miss you my love." Mom said.
"I miss you to love." Dad said. Mom and dad kissed and dad disappeared. I hugged mom. Then Percy came and hugged us. Mom was crying. I wiped away her tears.
"Why are you crying mom?" I asked.
"I missed you so much baby. My sweet baby daughter." Mom said.
"I missed you to momma." I said hugging her. She kissed the top of my head.
"Well you better get back to camp. I'm sorry that you have to go baby. I really wish you could stay but it's to protect you." Mom said.
"I'm sorry. I should have found you sooner. I love you momma." I said. She smiled and kissed my head. Then we headed out.
"Alright how are we getting to camp?" Percy asked.
"Me and hazel can sha....." Nico said but I interrupted.
"I'm just going to walk to camp. See you guys their." I said and started walking. Leo ran up to me.
"Mind if I join you." Leo asked.
"No I don't care." I said.
"Can we join." Percy asked. Everyone behind him.
"Come on. Before monsters decide to attack." I said. We started walking again. Percy hugged me.
"(Y/n) I'm sorry we didn't get to stay with mom for long. I'm sorry I didn't protect you when we were younger." Percy said.
"Perc it's ok. Not your fault. It's ok Percy." I said.
"No it's not." Percy said.
"Yes it is. Your my brother. I love you. Don't blame yourself." I said. Percy sighed.
"Ok." Percy said. We arrived back at camp. We were crowded and stuff. I got out of the crowd and headed into the woods. I sat down against a tree and cried. I didn't see my mom for years. I finally get to see her. She was almost killed today. I didn't get to spend much time with her. I heard a twig snap behind me and I turned around. It was a harpie. It attacked me before I could get my sword out. I finally got my sword and stabbed the harpie. 2 more came and attacked me. I killed one as soon as it tried to attack. The other one came from behind me and pin me to the ground. I had a large scratch on my chest. My stomach and scratches on my face and back. I thought I was going to die. Then the harpie got shot off me by a fireball. Leo came over and picked me up. I screamed in pain.
"I'm sorry (y/n) but I got to get you to the infirmary." Leo said.I laid my head against his chest as my eyes closed.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. Hope your enjoying this story. The romance is about to begin. In the next chapter it will be the start of the romance. Hope you enjoy this story. If you haven't you can got check out my other stories on my other account savannah_potter. Love ya guys.