falling hard for her

Alright guys this is what I was talking about. Like the new stories. This is one of them so this does not go with the other chapters I wrote before this. And I'm going to use my name but you can replace my name with yours if you want. If you have any ideas for a Leo and you story and want me to turn it into a chapter just tell me in the comment and I will try my best to make it into a chapter. Thanks hope you enjoy.

She was chasing the Stoll brothers and ran into me. I didn't know who she was. She laid on top of me. She looked down at me and smiled.
"Sorry." She said. I Smiled.
"It fine. Why we're you chasing the Stoll brother?" I said.
"They stole my trident. I'm Savannah by the way." She said.
"Oh I'm Leo. Leo Valdez. Your Percy sister?" I asked.
"Yea. His full sister actually. I'm his twin." She said.
"Oh so that's why you two look so much alike." I said.
"What do you mean look alike?" She asked.
"Your eyes are both that blue green color. You both have black hair." I said.
"Oh. So who is your godly parent?" She asked.
"Hephestasus. I'm his only child so far that can control fire." I said. She smiled then frowned.
"Crap sorry Leo I have to get my trident back. I just remember. I catch you later." She said running off. I got off the ground. I Smiled and walked to my cabin. Two hours later the lunch horn went off. I went to the hephestasus table and sat at the end. My siblings came and filled either side of me. I looked over at the Poseidon table and seen Savannah. She was laughing with Percy. I looked away as Savannah looked toward me. I got up and scraped food into the fire and said to my dad. Savannah was behind me. She threw some of her food in and said to her dad. After lunch I started walking by the beach. Then I got lifted up in the air. Savannah had wrapped water around my ankle and had picked me up. She was laughing then said hi.
"Hey." I said.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"If you put me down I can show you." I said.
"Alright." She said then put me down gently.
"Did you ever get your trident back from the stolls?" I asked as we walked threw the forest.
"Yea." She said. We came to bunker 9 and I opened the door. We walked in.
"So where is your trident?" I asked her.
"Right here." She said handing me a ring.
"Why don't you wear it?" I asked her.
"It's to small." She said. I looked at it. Then I made her a chain. I put the ring on in and handed it to her. She asked me to put it on her so I did.
"Try making it you trident without taking it off." I said. She turned it into a trident.
"Ok ho we try changing it back." I said. She changed it back to the ring that was on the chain.
"Cool thank you Leo." She said excitedly and jump at me into a hug and we fell backward. She was on top of me. I Smiled and she blushed. She got up then helped me up.
"Sorry." She said looking down.
"Hey it ok. We better ready suppers about to begin." I said. We walked out of bunker 9 and went to our cabins. I walked her to her cabin then I walked to mine. I walked with my cabin to the pavillion so we could eat. I looked at the poseidon table and smiled. Savannah was looking at me. She smiled at me then turned blushing. Percy looked over at me and gave me a look that said ' STAY AWAY FROM MY LITTLE SISTER'. I turned my head and started eating again. I saw percy and Savannah arguing about something. Then savannah got up and left after she screamed at percy saying that 'its her life not his'.Percy got up and walked over to me.

"Leo go talk to my sister. Please. This is your fault that we fault anyways." Percy said stairing at me.

"OK. " I said getting up. Savannah was beside the beach crying. I walked up to her and sat beside her. I put my arm around her and pulled her into me. She stopped crying.

" Leo." Savannah said.

"hmph." I said.

" I like you. Like really like you." Savannah said.

" I really like you to. Savannah I love you." I said. Savannah smiled then kissed me. I kissed back then i got splashed with water.

"Sorry." Savannah said. " I dont know how to control my powers completely." Savannah said. I smiled then kissed her again. She kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I laid down in the sand and had savannah on top of me. We sit there and kissed until curfew. I walked Savannah to her cabin then I went to mine. I forgot to ask her to be my girlfriend. I got out my monster proof phone and tested savannah.

"Will you be my girlfriend."~ mcshizzle Leo
"Yes."~ Leo's water girl.
"I love you." ~Savannah's flame boy
"I love you to. Goodnight."~ Leo's girl

Hi guys hope you like this short story. Like I said guys if you have any ideas comment in the comment section and I will turn it into a chapter. Love you guys.