New girl

I was being chased by these big dogs. I was running for my life. I didn't know where I was going or anything. I didn't have anything to fight with either. Their was a big hill in front of me. I started running up it. I got tackled by one of the dogs. I screamed help. Then I screamed in pain. I thought I was going to die. I was trying to fight the big dog but I was growing weak from all the blood I lost. The dog got knocked off of me. My vision blurred. Their was this figure fighting. They protected me. My eyes were starting to close. The figure picked me up. They were really warm. They had some muscles to. I figured it was a boy. I snuggled up to his chest. Then everything went black. After the girl passed out. The boy who saved her carried her into camp and to the infirmary. He laid her on a bed. Some Apollo kids healed the girl. The boy sat down beside the girl. He admired her beauty. He thought she could be a child of Aphrodite or Aphrodite herself. The boy finally fell asleep after hours of admiring the sleeping girl. The next morning the girl was awake. She looked at the boy who was laying beside her asleep. He had black curly hair. She wanted to just push his hair out of they way to see his face more. She slightly moved it. He stirred in his sleep. She moved her hand back. He opened his eyes. He had Brown eyes. He looked up at the girl. They just stared at each other. The girl smiled.
"Hi." The girl said.
"Hi." The boy said.
"Are you the person who saved me last night?" She asked.
"Yes." He said.
"May I know my saviors name?" She asked.
"Leo. Leo Valdez." The boys said.
"Well thank you Leo. I would be dead without you." The girl said.
"Your welcome. Now may I know your name." Leo asked.
"Oh yes sorry. My name is (y/n)." The girl said.
"Cool." Leo said. 'Wow this girl is so beautiful. Her (eye color) eyes. Her (hair color) hair. She's simply beautiful.' Leo thought.
"So. Where am I exactly." The girl asked.
"Your at camp half blood. The camp for demigods. Monsters like the ones that were chasing you can't get to you in here. But if you go out of camp they can so be careful. Your in the infirmary right now." Leo said.
"Oh. When can I leave the infirmary?" The girl asked.
"Right now actually. And I can give you a tour of camp." Leo said.
"Ok." The girl said. The girl and Leo left.
"So that was camp." Leo said after he gave the tour to the girl. The girl was smiling.
"Thanks for giving me a tour Leo. And thanks again for saving me." The girl said. She twirled her hair with her finger. She moved forward.
"Your welcome." Leo said. He looked down at the girl getting lost in her (eye color) eyes. He didn't notice but she was leaning in. He started leaning in not noticing it. They kissed. Leo wrapped his arms around her waist as she snaked her arms around Leo's neck. They made out for about 5 minutes. Then they pulled away. They stared into each other's eyes.
"That was....." She started. But Leo kissed her again. They pulled away.
"Amazing." Leo said. She smiled. Leo smiled. Their was a glow above them. Leo looked above the girls head.
"What?" She asked.
"Nothing. You just got claimed." Leo said.
"Really by who?" She asked.
"By Poseidon." Leo said.
"Cool." She said. She kissed Leo again.
"I'm not related to you am i?" The girl asked.
"No. I'm fire. Your water. Let's make steam." Leo said. (No dirty minds please) they kissed again.

Ok guys that was it. Sorry it's short. If you have ideas do share. I would love to hear.