living with a youtuber and secrets reavealed (part 4)

"Percy!!!!!!!!" Annabeth shouted. I know what was happening. I grabbed the bags and told Leo to start the car. We went outside and put the bags in the car. I went back inside and grabbed annabeth and walked her to the car. Then I went and got Percy. We drove to the hospital. They wouldn't let me go in. I was pacing outside.
"Savannah calm down. She will be fine." Leo said. We had the kids with us. I walked over and looked at my family. I Smiled. Then Rhydian wanted me to hold him. I grabbed him and kissed his forehead. I kissed my daughter.
"None for me?" Leo asked.
"Fine my big baby." I said. I Kissed his forehead. I laughed.
"You missed. Way off." Leo said. He leaned down and kissed me. Then Percy came out and dragged me in. I Held my son tight not to drop him. I walked in and seen my beautiful little niece and my hands on nephew.
"What are you going to name them?" I asked.
"Jewel Jackson and Caleb Jackson." Annabeth said.
"So cute. Percy can you hold Rhydian so I can hold the babies. May I?" I asked Percy then annabeth.
"Yea here." Annabeth said handing me my niece.
"Hi baby. Guess what I'm you aunt. And I'm going to spoil you rotten." I said. The baby giggled. Then Rhydian started crying. I traded Percy.
"Rhydian. Rhydian baby. Do you want mommy to do trick." I Asked my baby boy. I made different things with water. He quit crying.

Skip cause I can and this is going to be when Savannah and Leo's kids are 2 years old. Annabeth s kids Is 1 year old. This is going to be on Rhydian and Saddam's birthdays. Oh piper and Jason had their kid. His name is Jack Grace. He is 7 months old.

"Leo we gotta go. It's the kids birthday." I said.
"No. I just wanna cuddle they won't even be up for another 3 hours." Leo said.
"Babe we gotta get the stuff for the party ready. I have to make food. Drinks. Decorations. Presents. Get everything cleaned up." I said. Leo groaned.
"An hour more." Leo said
"Leo." I said.
"Fourth five minutes." Leo said.
"Ugh fine. But you have to help me." I said.
"Ok." Leo said. He wrapped his hand around my waist. He pulled me close to him. He kissed my shoulder. I sighed.
"I can't believe my babies are 2 today." I said.
"I know. These years flew by. But at least we get to go to the camp whenever we want when they go.l "Leo said. He kissed me.
"Alright Times almost up. Then we have to get ready and start." I said.
"No savannah. It's only been a couple of minutes. I want to cuddle." Leo whined.
"Leo Valdez we need to get up we only have about 3 hours." I said. Leo kissed my sweet spot behind my ear. "Le-le-Leo we rreallly need to g-g-get u-up." I said.
"Come on babe. You know you want to. We have 30 minutes then we can get up." Leo said. I sighed. Leo got on top of me. We kissed for a while. He had his shirt off. Then we heard little foot steps. I pushed Leo off me. Rhydian walked in. (We had the door so they could just push it open.)
"Mommy. Daddy. I had bad dream." Rhydian said. I got up and picked up my baby boy.
"It's ok baby. Mommy's here." I said.
"Mommy! Daddy! Rhydian!" A little girls voice yelled. Me and Leo ran to the bedroom. I held Rhydian tight. Esperanza was there crying. Leo went and picked her up.
"I had a bad dream." Esperanza said.
"Me to." Rhydian said.
"It's ok babies. You ok. We're here." I said.
"Let's talk about your dreams ok. Who wants to go first?" Leo said.
"I will." Rhydian said.
"Ok baby boy. We're listening." I said.
"I was at this weird place. People were fighting. Their was cabins. Then these mobsters were chasing me and sissy. They attacked sissy. This strange guy came. He was wearing all black. He was this guy that wears yellow. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. Sissy wouldn't wake up. I tried to protect her. I got their to late." Rhydian said and was crying. I held him closer to me.
"Ahh baby it's ok." I said kissing his head. I looked at Leo with fear in my eyes.
"That's my same dream. Except Rhydian was hurt." Esperanza said. She cried. Leo held her.
"Ok babies. Your going to stay with daddy. Mommy needs to talk to someone ok. But she'll be right back. Ok." I said. I handed Rhydian to Leo. I kissed my babies. I walked downstairs. I called for dad and hephestasus. They came.
"What do you need sweety?" Dad asked. I told them about the kids dreams.
"Sounds like they were talking about camp. And the two people who could they be." Dad said.
"Sounds like Nico and will." I said.
"Could be." Hephestasus said.
"Dad I'm worried. What if they get separated. Or hurt. Or.." I said. Dad shhed me.
"Nothing's going to happen. I won't let it." Dad said. I sighed.
"Now you should go to bed. Your probably tired." Hephestasus said.
"Yea goodnight." I said.
"Love you." They said.
"Love you to." I said. I walked upstairs. Leo had the babies on the bed. They were all asleep. I crawled on the bed.
"Are you ok mi amor?" Leo asked.
"Yes love I'm fine. I talked to our parents. They said don't worry." I said.
"Don't worry mi amor. We will stay together." Leo said. I sighed.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you to mi amor." Leo said. He kissed me. I grabbed Rhydian and held him. Leo had esperanza. We fell asleep.

Sorry guys it took long. I couldn't think of anything. Hope you like this short chapter. It's kinda long anyways love you guys hope you enjoyed.