living with a youtuber and secrets revealed (part 3)

3 months later
December 16
Piper, annabeth,Percy, and Jason have been staying at our house. I got a sharp pain in my stomach and everyone was down stairs. I yelled.
"LEO!!!!!!!" I screamed. Leo ran up the stairs. "It's time." I said.
"PIPER, ANNABETH get the stuff. Percy start the car!!!!!!!" Leo yelled. He picked me up and carried me down stairs. Jason and piper drove in their car. Leo set me in the back and crawled in after me. Annabeth got in the front and Percy drove off. Leo was holding my hand. And I was screaming.
"Savannah calm down." Annabeth said gently. I started calming down but then the baby kicked hard and I screamed. Percy was flying down the road. The a cop pulled us over.
"What my baby sister needs to get to the hospital." Percy said.
"You shouldn't be speeding." The cop said.
"Percy go. I will not have my children in a car. Drive." I said. Percy drove off. We got to the hospital and Leo carried me in. I was sit on a birthing table.
"Savannah push." The doctor said.
"Ahhh" I screamed as I pushed. After me screaming and pushing the doctor finally said.
"One last push." The doctor said.
"Come on baby." Leo said. I squeezed his hand and pushed. I was relieved when I heard to crying baby's.
"Well done Savannah. You have two happy health babies." The nurse said handing them to me. I looked down and smiled.
"Leo look. The girl looks like you. The hair, the eyes." I said. Leo looked at the babies. He kissed me.
"She doesn't look all like me. She gets her beauty from her mother." Leo said. I kissed him.
"So what are the babies names?" The nurse asked. " the boy first since he's the oldest." She said.
"Rhydian Valdez." I said.
"How are you spelling the first name?" The nurse asked.
"R-h-y-d-I-a-n." I said.
"Alright and the girl?" The nurse asked.
" Esperanza Valdez." Leo said.
"How do you spell that?" The nurse asked.
"E-s-p-e-r-a-n-z-a." Leo said.
"Alright. Your friends want to come in. Do you want them to?" The nurse asked.
"Yes." I said. The nurse left and Percy burst through the door.
"I want to see my niece and my nephew. Don't let them see them before I do." Percy said.
"Calm down Percy. Their right here." I Said. He looked at them.
"Their so cute. Come on guys look how adorable they are." Percy said.
"Savannah. Can I hold them." Leo asked.
"Their you kids to Leo. You don't have to ask." I Said. I handed him the babies. I looked at the threeof them.
"Piper. Mind handing me my phone?" I Asked. She grabbed my phone and handed it to me. I took a picture of Leo and the kids.
"Alright now all of you. Savannah hold Rhydian. Alright smile." Piper said. I looked down at my baby. Piper took a picture. Then I looked at my baby girl and smiled. Piper took another picture. Leo handed me both babies and kissed me. Piper took another picture. Then she handed me my phone. I looked at the picture. I loved them.
1 week later
The babies and my finally got to come home. Leo decided to carry me in. He opened the door and everyone was their. Dad and hephestasus came and looked at the babies. All the gods and goddesses blessed the kids. Ares and nephew brought the cradles downstairs. I laid the babies in their beds. I kissed them and smiled down at them. Leo came and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me.
"I say we make some beautiful and handsome babies." Leo said. I Smiled and kissed him.
"Yea. I say we do." I Said.
"4 more months and I'm going to be a dad." Percy said.
"And I'm going to be an aunt and a mother." I said. And laughed.
"Why are you laughing?" Percy asked.
"Still can't believe I'm a mother." I said.
"Believe it. You have proof." Percy said.
"I know and if any be happier." I said.
"Savannah we put a barrier around you house like the one around camp." Dad said.
"Thanks dad." I said hugging him.
"Your welcome baby." Dad said and kissed my head. I let go of my dad when I heard Rhydian crying. I walked over to his cradle and picked him up.
"Shhh baby boy. Your ok. Mommy's got you." I said. Rhydian calmed down. I went to make him a bottle. I reached up for his formula but was to short. Dang it.
"Here love." Leo said handing me the formula.
"Thank you." I said. I made Rhydian a bottle.
"Hey can you make another bottle." Leo asked.
"Yea." I said. I made another bottle and walked back into the living room. I handed Leo the bottle. Rhydian was in my arms drinking his bottle. Esperanza was in Leo's arms drinking her bottle.
"Well we're going to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow savannah. Love you." Piper said.
"Later piper. Love you to." I said. It was like a sisterly love. Same with all the other girls.
"Were gonna go to. This pregnant thing is tiring." Annabeth said.
"I know. But it's worth it once they come out." I said. Then looked at my precious angels.
"Bye Savannah love you" Annenberg said.
"Love ya sis." Percy said.
"Love y'all to." I said. Then everyone disappeared except mine and Leo's dad's. They walked over to us. My dad came over to me and Leo's dad went to him.
"May I hold him." Dad asked.
"Of course dad." I said. Then I handed him Rhydian. I seen Leo hand hephestasus esperanza. The smiled down at our children.
"They will be lovely little fighters. You know Savannah you'll have it easy. It they have fire powers you can just put it out with your powers." Dad said.
"Yea. Hopefully if they do have powers they don't hurt each other with them." I said.
"Savannah if they have fire powers they'll probably be fire proof like Leo so the only one they could hurt is you and you could heal yourself with the water. I mean Leo's burned you before when you first kissed and you splashed him with ." Dad said.