Rainy night

Sorry u cant see the whole thing if ur using g the app, just click on the photo and let our ovary's explode as did mine!

---
It was the rain that made the drive even lonelier. Pulling into the drive way of my house is even lonelier than the rain. Plus Knowing no one is home. Which means that I'm just gonna have to watch movies and eat junk food all by myself. I wished Isaac was here but he had an emergency to get to. The pack always liked to ruin our sweet and loving time together. I loved the pack. I'm in the pack. Being a werewolf had its up and down.(not mentioning the amazing sex) p.s. that's a plus. Its just sometimes I'd like to have a nice night at home with Isaac without having a supernatural occurrence.
I got inside my hair and shirt all ready wet from the down pour of rain. I lived in the back house. Its nice because my parents don't intrude on my things and plus they don't like my taste in music anyway. I went up stairs. I change into my PJs and put my hair into a messy bun. I grab one of Isaacs cardigans and wrapped it around me his scent filling my lungs. Isaac lived with Scott and he only stayed with me a few nights a week, so some of his clothes were in my closet. I walked down the stair putting in one of my favorite movies. (Dirty Dancing). And walked into the kitchen grabbing a bag full of candy that we collected over the last month and sat on the couch. Just before my favorite part when baby and johnny are dancing to Love Is Strange then the power goes out. "Ughh! Really this is when you decide to go out!!!" I say anger in my voice. I flash my eyes to use my handy night vision. I see the golden glow from my eyes illumination on the TV. I walk into the kitchen to grab the candles out of the cabinet when I hear the door slowly open. I quickly go over to the stair case and shut down my eyes. I growl a little. I hear foot steps. In the living room. And what sounded like someone hitting their knee on my coffee table. I crouch at the top of the stairs. Ready to attack whoever is in my house. I hear them at the base of the stairs when I lunged my self from the stair case. My eyes glowed with rage and fangs out, I tackle whoever the person was only to be met with relief and sadness. It was Isaac, I tackled I scrapped my boyfriend. Wow good going. "Own, god Y/N why did you do that" he said letting out a moan of pain. "I did know it was you I'm so sorry Isaac! I don't mean it." I say kissing his forehead. "Well at least I know you can protect your self" he said pulling me into a hug still laying on the floor. "What are you doing here I though you were going to be gone until tomorrow?" "Well we finished early and I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend, so here I am laying on the floor after getting tackled by her" he says smiling at me. I could tell because of the moon light now just shining in. I get off him and noticing that his white shirt is well soaking. "Oh my gosh Isaac did you walk here?" I ask "yeah but only from Scotts house to here which is only like 10 blocks but I ran as fast as my legs would let me so, yeah that's how much I love you ! Enough to run 10 blocks in the rain!" He said his smile getting bigger. We get up and the power luckily turns back on. He takes off his shirt reviling his muscular body. I look up just long enough to watch him. Wow I'm so in love with him I think to myself. He looks up just before I was going to loom away. He smiles "what you looking at babe?" He says curiosity ripping him at the seams. "Oh you know just my amazingly hot boyfriend which not to mention has no shirt on. Im just saying it a really hot loom. Even better with your wet hair" I say moving close to him. I grab his hand and he walks closer to me. He leans in giving me a deep and timeless kiss living my body tingling and lips even more than the rest of my body in amazement of his great preformence. He grabbed my hand and lead me to our room. He put on sleeping pant and crawled into bed with me. I put my head on his chest wrapping my arm around him, leaving a kiss on his jaw line. He wrapped his arms around me. And out of nowhere says "I love you y/n y/l/n, and I'll never let you go you hear me?" "I love you to Isaac and I will never leave you and I know that's a big promise but, I know how cheese this is going to sound but I think we are meant to be" "I think so too" he said in a soft and sweet tone. Kissing my lips one final and romantic time before we drifted off to sleep.

So what did u think u like? Well I hope u did and leave a comment and a request and I'll do my best to make it what u want! Luv u! Bye my little Alpha and Betas and Omegas!!