A Party at the Lake house?

MUST READ: So someone DM me and said "Can you please make an imagine where you get asked to come to this party by Mason because he didn't wanna go alone. And you had to get away so you went by the lake and me Issac and you guys just talked! Thanks!" Well person that I can't remember the account name here you go and thanks for the request.

Masons PoV
Call y/n I say to Google
"Calling Liam"
"Oh no.. Shit okay well."
"Mason? Why did you call me?"
"Liam, I'm your Best friend should this be a question? And have you found a party to go to?"
"Yeah I'm going to one now"
"What didn't you tell me! OMG Liam how am I supposed to get a date!"
"Take y/n she needs a friend she been putting off this 'I want a friend but am to scared to tell my friends from the 5th grade that I want to see them' vibe off"
"Alright where's the party?"
'Lydia's Lake house"
"See you there"
End of call (sorry for the GRAMMAR!)

YOUR POV
"I wanna try somthin new!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Y/n, Masons here!" My brother Brett yells at me "Well let him in!" I scream back. "Okay geeze, do get all bitchy with me!" He says opening my door. "Hey Mason!" "Hi, are you going to Lydia's lake house party?" "No I was planning to stay home and work on a project plus scream music at Brett. But I guess a party would be fine!" I say getting up and walking towards my closet. "Well, I'm taking you to this said party and no complaints that there not play Cake by the Ocean!" "Fine..." I say grabbing my pants and tops with my platform sneaker heels. I walk into my bathroom leaving mason sitting on my bed. I pit on my makeup on fast with my multi colored nail polish. I throw my hair in to curl. And walk out to a surprised mason. "Oh my god! In all of my years of knowing you you've never looked this nice!" He said getting up and walking around me. "Come on mason let's go before Brett notices I'm stealing his Denver prep lacrosse jacket" I say grabbing it off of the jacket rack outside of my door. "Brett I'm going with mason to Lydia's lake house for a party if we drink I'll call to have you pock us up! Love ya! Bye" "okay, bye ,love you to!" Brett says turning up his own music.

Time skip

We arrive at the lake welcomed by Victorious by Panic at the Disco pumping through the speakers. "Ready, gurll!" Masons says getting out of the car. "No but fuck it I'm gonna remember theses next few years." "Well for you its 2 years for me and Liam its 4 years. So well remember it for you! He said locking the doors as we head towards the sound of the extremely loud music. "Alright... I'm getting drinks and you go dance with someone cute!" I say walking into the kitchen. "Lydia!" I say walking towards her. "Oh hey y/n. What are you doing here?" "Well mason dragged me her. So I decided to get drinks!" "Well a sad disappointment! Their are no drinks! Because this was a thrown together party--" "a keg for a Lydia Martin" a weird guy says. "How much is it?" I say looking at the guy "100," "wait what 100! Last time it was only 65! Ugh fine here's $95 and that's all your getting!" I said walking away towards the dock house until I saw Scott and Kira. "Well shit..." I say almost a whisper.
I started towards the others side of the lake where I see a small shadow of a guy sitting.........

And lol soo part 2, no lie I need to make them shorter!!!! Lol well I don't know how to do that so. Love y'all bye!!!