YOUR LEAVING ME PT.2

The photo has nothing to do with the story..... Or does it!!!! Hahah I'm evil

Isaacs POV:
She got up to use the restroom so it was the perfect time to collect my stuff. France. I was leaving for France. I didn't want to leave her like this but it breaks my heart every time I leave her to go do something. I would miss her. I would miss her a lot. I would miss her kisses. The kisses that intoxicated my body. Wanting and needing more. More of her. Her laughter like a shot of whiskey. They way it burned at first. A good burn. Then it left you will a sweet feeling, and a bitter taste in your mouth.
I headed for the stair case practically sprinting. I get to her room and pull out the duffle bag from under her bed and start grabbing my things. I hear the door open. A tear slips out of my eye.
Ur POV:
"Isaac what are you doing? Isaac talk to me..... ISAAC!" I yell getting his attention. The tears now flowing like a river of pain. "I'm sorry y/n... I'm have to leave.." He said my heart breaking. I walk over to him. I grab His wrist forcing him to look at me. His blue eyes, glazed with tears ready to break the seam. "Is this why you've been trying to get me away from the girls? Because they were going to tell me that you were leaving me?!? Isaac how could you do this to me how-" "how could I do this..... this to you? You! Y/n I'm not doing this to you I'm doing this for me! I'm going to France with the Argents. I doing this because I need a break." He said it so sharply I could feel my emotions being cut open. "Why? Isaac I love you don't leave me! Please don't leave me! Isaac...." I felt as if I was losing my sanity like I was going to die without him. "Goodbye" is all he said before zipping up the bag. And walking out of my room... I fell to the floor screaming and crying. Did he ever love me? Why would he leave me like this. No I love you or a hug goodbye. Not even a single kiss. "Isaac......isacc why why why....." I said it ever so softly like a whisper, calling out in the middle of the night.
I stayed on the floor for hours. Shaking, crying, wondering how he cod leave me like this. Didn't he know that he was the only thing left for me. He was like a drug that I could never get enough of. Every time I looked into his eyes it was like falling into a endless pit of love and passion. Every time he smiled at me I fell deeper and deeper in love with him. Every time he touched my skin it felt lime fire works. I wanted him I needed him. He was my everything.
Isaacs POV:
I felt like a total Ass hole for talking to her like that. Already my heart has been ripped in two. I wanted to run back to her apologize to her . I wanted that intoxicated feeling I get when I'm around her but its to late. She probably hated me. I couldn't stop the tears. I'll never feel the same about another person. I hate myself for this.

-----------_---------_----------------_----------__------
OMG THE FEELS! it made me cry and I only do that when reading books not written by me lime wow. Pt.3? IDK LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!!🐺💙