Shoot me: Isaac Vs. Stiles pt.1

Sorry for the name its just IDK just hold on! davinaclaireismylife

Okay so listen to this song by Twenty One-Pilots! I love the band and liked them for as long as I can remember and this is one of my favorite songs! lol

Alexandra POV

The open window above my allowed a cool breeze to flow over my half uncovered body, making little bumps appear all over my legs.
Sighing I roll over not noticing how close I was to the edge, abruptly ending my peaceful morning.
I scream extremely loud
Just then Derek bust through the door.
"Alexandra! What happened?" He asks panting. "Oh, nothing I just fell out of bed" I said laughing pulling my self off the floor, and throwing my blankets onto the bed. "I thought you were hurt!" He exclaimed running a hand through his hair.
"It's okay Derek I understand. I really do, but I'm okay right?" I say walking to him. "Right." He says taking a breath. I wrap my arms around him and feel him do the same.
"I just worry." He says in a sad tone making me smile at his says) ern.
"I known" I replied simply.
"You have to go to school, and learn" he says breaking the hug and walking towards my door.
"Schools for the non-supernatural! You should let me learn on my own! Maybe I'd do better in learning what kind of supernatural I was!" I reply in a sassy tone.
"Get an education before you tell me what kind of supernatural you are."
He said walking out my door .
"Ya, love you too!!"
------time skip (sorry, mahn but Jew know I'm lazy) (Its not racist because I'm Jewish... At least that's what my brother says)

I quickly exit the building knowing I'm afew minuets behind to pick up Isaac and Scott.
I get in my Y/F/C (Your Favorite Car or Truck) starting the engine, and turning on the radio.

I put my (car or truck) into reverse and back out of my spot. I hall ass down the road breaking the speed limit plenty of times.

I make it to Scott's 10 minuets late but its better than when Stiles picked me up from school 2 hours late.

I pull to a screeching halt and jump out running to the door. It swung open, giving me a heart attack.

"Holy shit Isaac! You scared me!!" You say stepping back to allow them through.

"Hi, Alexandra!" Scott says walking past me and Isaac. "Hey Scott!" I say back walking towards my car.
I look back at Isaac just kinda standing there. "Isaac, you coming?" I ask smiling "UH- yeah sure" he replies running down the walkway to my car.

Half way to the school I decided to say something because the insolence was getting kinda awkward.

"Soo... What time is Lacrosse practice today?" I ask looking at Isaac through my rear-view mirror. "11, after math" Scott says

I make it to my free period right before and see Stiles and Isaac arguing over something.

I love the boys really I do but sometimes I want to chocke them both to make them shut up.
There always ALWAYS arguing!

"Oh My God! If it isn't another argument about something that's not worth your guy's times!" I say walking towards them.
They stop instantly with sad looks are there faces.

Stiles was the first to speak up quietly saying "That's not true..."
"What's that?" I ask Isaac glares at him making me smile. What's so important that there afraid to tell me?

"I said that's not true.." He said again a little louder still looking at the ground.

"Isaac, what's he talking about?" I say looking Isaac right in the eyes.
"Nothing he's just being dramatic." He replies putting his hands in the air.

"No I'm not. And you know that Isaac!" Stiles says lifting his head and speaking his words clearly for once.

"Just shut up Stlies! We might make it out alive if you can keep that mouth of yours shut!" Isaac says raising his voice.

"Well I'm not the one who started the argument!" Stiles replies

I wait for a moment to see where this leads and it seems pretty intreasting so instead of walking away I'm going to stay.

"Well I wasn't the one who started up the conversation on that subject!" Isaac says harshly taking a step closer to Stiles.
"Maybe if we just told her that we liked her we wouldn't be going through this.......... Oh god"

"What?" I ask looking at both of them.
"Uh nothing just forget about it..." Stiles says turning to walk away.

"Oh no you don't! Tell me what you just said" I ask
"Alexandra it nothing really just leave it alone." Isaac replies blushing a little

"Fine don't tell me. But I will figure out what you said."

I turned around and walked away.