YOU LEFT Me..... (3rd part your leaving me)

So did anyone get the feels? AND HOLY SHIT 83 views like Oh my Gaud!!!! Leave a comment if u love me or just my stories and not me...

by the way this is my beautiful Ford Mustang Shelby Gt500 1990

dress ad shoes would be plat form boots black with  studs

your Pov:

Its been 5 months. 5. No calls, no texts, and no sign that he ever loved me. 2 days left of school and tonight is the end of the year dance. I was asked by 4 boys but I declined them. I wanted to go by myself. But my friends wouldn't let me go alone so Im going with them Derek is going to be my escort. yeah not weird a high school graduate taking one of his friends to the dance, Yep so not going to get asked questions from Coach.

It hurts. Everything hurts. my heart constantly being smashed into a million pieces. Its like trying to not die when Im on death row. It feels as if Im a sitting duck waiting for the Coyotes to come along and eat me. Every time I walk into my room I can still smell his scent. its light but its there. I still wear his cardigans. the few he forgot about. I still don't know why I wear them. Maybe it's because I still think he's coming back. He's just not here. Its bullshit but it keeps me moving. I hear my front creak open. "I'm getting ready don't come in my room Derek" I say getting up from doing my makeup. "Okay, where the keys to your car were taking the mustang. And no complaints my car broke down." Derek said I could him make his way to the kitchen. "There on my coffee table in the family room, just give me like 20 I still have to put my shoes and dress." I say getting my dress out of the closet. And the cute studded black plat form boots I got with Lydia. I slip on my dress and put on my boots. Grabbing my purse and my phone I walk down stairs only to be met with Derek with his sharp jaw line on the floor. "What surprised I can dress like a girl and not like a depressed maniac?" I say sarcasm bursting at the brim. "No.. I mean you're not a Maniac. It's just you uh.. you look well hot." He said grabbing my hand and escorting me to my car. "Well if you think this is hot wait till you see me break down this summer. Let me tell you that's the real hot stuff." I say with a slight giggle "Well when you break down call me so I can obsess over the hotness. Okay?" "Okay." I say getting into the driver side and starting the car. The ride was silent accept when Dancing in the Dark came on (Dancing in the Dark by Rihanna From Home) That's when Derek and I flipped out and started dancing. Well as we could seeing that were strapped in by the seatbelts. When we pulled up Derek cranked the radio up to 30! Making everyone outside dance.

We got inside, greeted by the pack staring at us. "Dam! What a good lookin couple we got here. Now Y/N how old is this kid? And does he come to this school because I want him to be on the lacrosse team." I hear Coaches voice say curiosity grasping his words. "Hey Coach! This is Derek, Derek Hale you know a graduate from Beacon Hills who is also one of my close friends" "Oh, well nice to see you Mr. Hale, um how the fami- shit um hows life? You know what don't answer that have fun guys and be safe"

We danced for 4 hours straight when I decided to stop. I walked out to the lockers searching for mine to get my water bottle out. When I catch a familiar scent. I scent I could never forget.

________

Cliff hanger or NAh? Lol Ill update tonight. and oh yeah your welcome