Im naked!

P. S. StormyCloud123 and Kinzie_Boo see what i did with the name! Hahahahahahah!!!!!!! *inside joke*

Ur POV
Its around 1 am and I just got home from another pack meeting witch turned into a Star wars debate between Me and Stilinski. I always win because he can't resist it when it sigh and look out the window, so he let's me win!
I decided to take a shower because why not! Scoty was supposed to come over to get his phone but he won't be by until 6:30 after some sleep so it gives me plenty of time.
I get in the bathroom and turn on the water leaving my hand under it to feel the heat. I strip down, and pull my phone out of my pocket to play Pandora. Looking thought my stations I decided on Indie dance party.
1901 by Phoenix blared through my water proof speakers. "Ball'n ball'n ball'n!" I sang along with the song. After the song ended and I had washed my body. My phone rang. "Answer phone" I said looking over towards my phone was placed to see if it responded. And it did! Score one for me!
"Hello?" I ask speaking into my speaker. "Hey,( Y/n) you for got the shirt you won when you bet on stiles favorite shirt. So I'm gonna drop it by is that okay" Isaac said speaking into his phone. "Yeah if you get here and can't find me just leave it on my bed. bathroom is clean so if you have to go pick up please!" I say turning off the water witch wasn't making much sound luckily for me. "Okay, be their in 15 bye." "Bye" I said quickly before he hung up. I dried off and sat on my bed with a towel raped around myself.
Quickly forgetting Isaac was coming I walked into my kitchen with just my towel and grabbed a bag of chips to snack in until he got their.
After 20 minuets of no Isaac I went back up, and who did I see exiting my bathroom...... "Isaac!" I squealed accidentally dropping my towel. "Wow..." He said looking up and down. "Omg!!!!!" I yelled picking up the towel as fast as possible.
Isaac quickly look away after realizing what he said.

I laughed at those memories now when I walked out of my bathroom after 2 years of dating in front of Isaac. Today I yelled "IM NAKED!" at Isaac and he just gave me a towel and kissed my forehead letting out and bubbly laugh.

HOW MY PEEPS LIKE THIS ONE? GOOD? BAD? CLIFF?
CLIFF OKAY..... ILL JUMP OFF ONE

BTW HOPE YOU LIKE IT LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE!! LOVE YOU ALL! UPDATING LATER TOMORROW. MAYBE IM HORSE BACK RIDDING.