your leaving me?!?!

@StormyCloud123

Y/n POV:
Why did it have to snow? It hardly ever snows!!!! Today of all days!! Our only day to hang out. And it had to snow. We were gonna go hang out in the woods and have a picnic, but those plans got ruined. We go 5ft of snow 5! I can't drive because I'm in to deep! I have 4x4 but it won't work if I don't have traction. Oh well looks like plans are canceled. I started to believe that until my phone rang. "Hey babe how are you?" The familiar voice of my boyfriend Isaac says "Oh, you know sadly laying on my bed wishing that it didn't have to snow",I say sarcasm in my voice "Well you could always put on one of my scarves and put on a jacket and gloves and meet me outside because. Scott, Stiles, Derek, Lydia, jackson,and Alison rented ski mobiles!"(and in my world Alison is still alive) "Really? You guys rented snowmobiles?" "Yeah babe well were renting them now so wanna go snowmobile in the woods or are you just gonna mope around the house all by your self?" "Oh my gosh I'll be in my yard in 20, love you! Bye!" "Love you too! Bye". Wow I'm going on a snowmobile I knew that they rented them along time ago but I didn't know that they still do that!
I ran into my closet grabbing my warmest jacket and gloves. He said to wear one of his scarfs so let me see the gray or black one? I'll go with the gray one since its one of his favorite. I race down the stairs only to be met with the familiar trip over the boots I bought like a year ago. I stuff my feet in them and grab my back pack putting a canteen of hot water and hot chocolate into it know that Isaac and I would want some later. I also stuff things to make sandwiches and run out the door when I hear a horn in my front yard. I run as fast as I can to Issac now noticing how deep I really is when I fall straight in to the snow. "Holy crap y/n are you okay?" Lydia asks trying to hold in her laughter. "Yeah I'll just try to crawl to you guys with out dying from snow suffocation". I stated to crawl out when I felt warm hands grab my arms pulling me out. "Hi babe, cold or are you just enjoying my over sized jacket" Isaac said leaning in kissing my lips ever so sweetly. "Hi" I say grabbing my hand and taking him to the empty snowmobile. "Hi! Everyone" I says making them loom at me Derek and stiles replied but everyone else just smiled. I got on the bike and kissed Isaac check. He blushed. Wow was he nervous.
°°°°°°°°°°°time skip!!!!!!°°°°°ΠΠΠ√¶∆¥
After like 40 mins of me screaming and Isaac racing Scott, Lydia, and Derek we finally got to our little spot in woods.
We always met at the same spot. It was in the center of the Beacon Hills Preaserve. Between, 7 gigantic pines that were in a circle ⚫. We got off the Snowmobiles, Lydia and Alison grabbed my hand dragging me far enough away so the guys couldn't hear us. "Why are you guys dragging me away from my boyfriend?" I say looking at them noticing that Lydia's eyes look more green than usuall . "well um... We just wanted to. Um u know talk" Alison said talking with nervousness laced in her voice. "Yeah tall that's right we wanted to do.. Talk yeah....." "What the H E LL is going on!" I say getting louder. "Omg y/n well tell you. Um Isaac is-" just then Isaac runs out behind me picking me up. "Let's eat babe!" He says giving Lydia and Alison a glare.
We ate the meal, and drank the hot chocolate I made this morning. Isaac being oddly cuddly. After that we had snowball fight and built at least 4 snowmen⛄❄. It started to get late so we headed back to my place to get warm and heading our separate ways. After everyone left me and Isaac were left to be alone kissing on my sofa. "I have to go pee I'll be back" I say kissing his for head. I get up and use the restroom. When I get back to the sofa he wasn't there so I walked up stairs only to see that my door is half cracked and I can hear Isaac going through my closet taking clothes and stuffing them into a bag. I open the door. "I-isaac what are you doing?" I say worry in my eyes. "I-isaac answer me",I say but he won't even loom at me he just keeps packing. Tears start rolling down my checks.

-------------+++++++''''::::;;;%%%¶¶∆∆∆ΠΠ÷÷
U likely or no? I don't care cus I'm still gonna write but leave a comment and there will be a second part!
Love u guys my little Alpha's Betas and Omegas!!!