lake house party pt.2

Thanks for reading please leave a comment

Y/n POV
I headed towards the others side of the lake. "Crap, full moon.." I say slowly making my way towards the dock. I see a familiar face hidden by the shadows until he turns his face letting the glimmer of light illuminate on his entire body. "Hey y/n" he said "Hi.." I said looking at the moon. I feel my eyes start to glow. "Shit.." I whisper to myself. "Are you okay? You look a little pale." Issac says putting his arm up (like the gif). "Yeah.. I um.. I needed to get out of the house and relieve this killer headache" I say sitting next to him letting my feet kinda dangle off the edge. "Soo..." He said looming up at the boat house. "Soo.. What?" I say looking at him. "Your gonna think I'm crazy for asking you this but are you a werewolf?" He said looking at me directly in the eyes. "Yes but no at the same time. I'm werewolf and Coyote like Malia." "Really? I thought she was a one of a kind." "Ha! You thought!" I say giggling a bit.
"Hey you hear that?" He asks "yeah its called music" I say looking up at the house. "Let's dance to this surprisingly sexual song called work from home!" He said getting up and extended his arm. "Okay" I say grabbing his hand and was picked up surprisingly easily.
Time skip(I know I suck)
We danced for 3 hours until cars stared pulling away from her house. We sat back down on the dock and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Issac!" Scott called from the boathouse. "Crap I should probably go" he said standing back up. "Wait..." I said getting up with him. He looked at me and grabbed my hand and leaned in. His lips soft and not cold like I thought. I hesitated at first but moved closer and let my reaction and feelings take control. He slowly pulled away and smiled. "I'll call you" he said letting go of my hand. "Wait Issac theirs something in your hair" I said giggling "wait what?!? Get it out!" He said stepping back up to me. Perfect I said and leaned in for one more kiss. He laughed through the little moment and wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. "Now I have to go. I'll call you later" he said kissing my forehead. "Bye.." I said smiling "bye" he said walking towards the boathouse. "Shit, that was intense!" Mason said walking from behind a tree. "Fuck mason you scared me!" I said grabbing my jacket from the ground and walked towards the car. "Ready to go?" He said unlocking the car and "Ready" I said strapping my seatbelt.

___
Lol it sucked I know but love y'all and leave me a review and request!!