YOU LEAFT ME! (pt.4 or 5 im not to sure)

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! LIKE FEELS!!!

Issac's Pov:

I got of the flight at 4;4. So I did what I know best. I went to look for Y/N. She probably hates but I don't care I need to see her. I ran past the high school seeing the sign : "END OF THE YEAR DANCE! be here at 5:30 for tickets and entrance to party!". She'll be here I know it. I walk inside the school and head for her locker. She'll have to come out to get her water eventually. ----time skip :)-----

3 hours! 3 hours since the party has started and she hasn't come out! Where is she!!!

y/N Pov:  p.s. sorry for the terrible Grammar!

I stop in my tracks and sniff the air. the scent stronger by the second. I walked down the stairs, my heels making noises as I walk. then I see him, the one person who for months I've let take over my life. his back is turned to me. "Oh my god" I say it softly hoping he wouldn't hear. But my hopes didn't come true. I meet eyes with Issac. He just stood there eyes filled with tears. He steps closer but I take a step back. "y/n...Im sor-" I cut him off "Where the HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" I say my voice getting louder. I slowly take a few steps closer now being able to see the beautiful blue color in his eyes. I step forward this time 2 feet away from him. "Y/N Im so sorry. Im so soo sorry" his voice shaking. I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't. The anger, sadness and the way he left me came back like a flash of lightning. And I attacked. I slapped and punched his chest. I let my emotions take over. before I knew it I was crying, my knees became weak and I fell only to be caught by Issac.

I could tell he was hurt but I didn't care. he'd heal, but I never will, ill never fully come back from this. I know that. He held me tight and let him self curl around me learning against the lockers. All we did was cry. We cried and held each other tight. I craved his lips on mine but I pushed it away. I couldn't let him think I was his just because he came home. I took in his scent trying to make-up for the lost night where I had nightmares and he wasn't there. "you left me" I say through the tears look up at his face taking in all of him. "I know, I hate myself as much as you hate me for that. I didn't want to leave you like that, I swear" he said his voice slightly cracking and man was it attractive. "Issac, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. Im just confused, and sad that you didn't tell me the right way." I say leaning my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you so much and I wish I could've told you but nothing went as I planned" "I love you too Issac, don't ever forget that." I say looking deep into his eyes. I never felt so much love inn my entire life. its was like the entire universe was telling me to kiss him so I did. I leaned in wasting no time. spark's flew, it was the most amazing thing in the world. I almost forgot how he felt on my lips. the intensity of the kiss was over powering me. I flet that intoxicated feeling I always get, wanting and needing more. Just then the kiss was cut short. I heard my name being called by Scott and Derek so I stopped. "Issac you better go, or Scott and Derek will beat the living shit out of you. see you at my place. I love you." I say kissing him one last time before getting up. "alright, I love you too." he said he got up and ran for the exit. I started walking towards the sound of my name when I saw my reflection. makeup and hair every where not to mention the stain on my dress. I guess ill just tell them that I fell down the stairs and hit my head, so then they'll take me home so I can see Issac. "Scott! Derek! I'm down here!" I yell walking up the stairs "Holy shit y/n are you okay? what happened you've been gone for 2 hours and the dance is over." Scott says confusion all laced through his word. "I'm okay I uh.. just fell down... Shit I cant do this Issacs back and he saved me from falling down the stepps and me sat on the floor crying together. Got it" "Wait Issacs back? Where is he I gonna kill him!" the both say almost in sync. "No! he explained everything and he already might have a few broken ribs because of me. Ill call you guys in the morning and im running home I have to much energy. Take my car home Derek. Bye." I say hugging both of them and thanking them for being concerned where I was. and walked away. I ran home as quick as I could. I broke a heel but that didn't stop me. I just kicked them off and kept going. I saw Issac at the door and ran straight into his arms. Kissing and hugging we made our way to the bedroom. no words were spoken aloud only in our action. After the door shut to my I mean our room the rest of this story belongs to us and the sheet of my bed!

_____________________

LOL I KNOW ITS LONG BUT.... HES HOME AND WE MADE UP!! FOR ANY OF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE OUTCOME JUST LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND I'LL MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER ABOUT THE NOT MAKE UP. AND ILL LET SCOTT AND DEREK HAVE THEIR PIECE. ANYWAY LEAVE A COMMENT AND AS ALWAYS..........I WUV U!!!