My Entire world

IMAGINE BELOW

Isaac's POV

Beautiful, y/e/c girl.

Quiet but loud with actions.

Pays attention to the misfits, connects the broken, heals the wounded and loves the unloved.

Wants to be a chapter in someones life, not the whole book.. But the problem is my book doesn't have chapters its just a solid thing. one big book of pages, that are filled with beautiful and terrible and  amazing things that makes this book what it is.

This girl is beautiful from afar, and gorgeous up close and she doesn't see that.

She only see's the bad in herself.

Every time I see her my heart stops until she lets out a breath.

I remember this one time she dropped her book in the hallway and I walked up to help her. She smiled at me and laughed because i wouldn't let her bend down to get it. When i reached to give her, her books i touched her hand and no lie a million fireworks went off. she even blushed.

Her laugh, oh her laugh is like a sweet serum that could make any room lighten up.  And her smile is beautiful, she could make a thousand people smile just because she did.

Y/n POV

Beautiful, blue eyes.

Quiet but loud with actions.

Pays attention to the misfits, connects the broken, heals the wounded and loves the unloved.

Wants to be a chapter in someones life, not the whole book.. But the problem is my book doesn't have chapters its just a solid thing. one big book of pages, that are filled with beautiful and terrible and amazing things that makes this book what it is.

This gut is beautiful from afar, and gorgeous up close and he doesn't see that.

I remember this one time I dropped my book in the hall and he walked up to help me. He was so sweet. He wouldn't let me bend down to pick them up (Like gentlemen should do). I laughed and smiled at this. And when he reached to hand them to me he touched my hand and a million fireworks went off. He smiled, laughed and blushed.

His smile had this way of making the entire world stop.

his laughed made my entire world burn down and re-build itself.

BOTH POV's

It's amazing how one person can be your entire world and not even know it

It crazy but my life wouldn't be the same if they weren't in it

Slap me if I'm wrong but I..I think I love them