A sunny day in paradise ☀

THANKS FOR READING!! COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOVE YA'LL!

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday in Beacon Hills!(lol auto correct said Bacon Hills! Lmfao) It was just me, myself and I.. Enjoying the day with myself. Every thing just got back to normal... Well as normal Beacon Hills got. Today was a rare one. It was like the whole world, just slowed down so the entire town could enjoy it. Music played and kids laughed playing with water balloons and water guns. Running through sprinklers like nothing ever mattered. Like today would never end.
Only one thing was on my mind. And that was Issac, Issac Lahey.. The hottest guy on the lacrosse team. Ive been obsessing over him for years! Like 6 years! Today was a hot day so lacrosse practices meant shirtless guys and shade in the bleachers... Perfect! I have 2 hours till practice started so I decided to head over. I put on my shorts and blue tank-top and my purse. "Mom, I'll be at the lacrosse practice if you need anything just call me okay." I say grabbing the keys to my beat up jeep truck. "Okay sweetie be home before mid-night and if you go to Liam's house call me so I can order in." "Okay love u" "love you too! Have fun with the shirtless guys!" "I will" I say giggling and walking outside to my truck. I start it up listening to the engine. The air conditioner making it instantly cooler. I pull out with Ophelia by the Luminers (lol sorry I'm bad at spelling) playing in the background. I arrive to the school and grab my drawling book, and pencils. I walk over to the bleachers greeted by the shade and sits in the top row, in the corner. No one was there. Not yet anyways. 45 minuets till practice starts! Okay make it seem like you've been here for a while. I grab my book and pencils. I flip open the boom to a blank page and draw the field. My mind gets lost in the drawling until I hear a voice in the distance. "Hey, kid how long have you been here its lime 75 out." Coach says looking up at me. "Hey, Coach not long like 30 minuets, why something important going on?" I say trying to hide the fact I'm just here to see the shirtless guys playing lacrosse. "Yeah really important. Lacrosse, so just watch out for Stilinski and his bad throwing methods okay?" "Okay" I say going back to drawling. I hear boys start heading out if the locker rooms. And there he was.. Isaac the beta and the Alpha Scott, and I can't forget liam and stiles. I look up, smiling. Luckily no one saw because if they did I'd be bright red. "Hey, Y/N!" Liam says waving and winking and noddi g his head towards Isaac. "Sup, Dunbar" I say smiling and flipping him off. He laughed and went on walking to the field. I finish with my drawling and decide to watch the practice. 5, guys already shirtless including Liam. Figures. I put in my ear phones to make it seem that it doesn't faze me to see hot guys with sweat on their chest. I'm greeted by the amazing sound of Chris Young's Gettin' you home. (Country) start to sway my head to the song and sing quietly. When I notice that someone took a seat next to me. Lydia.. 'Oh.. I'm so sorry. My horrendous voice must sound, lime screeching cats" I said smiling at the beautiful strawberry blonde. "No your voice is beautiful! And I'm guessing your here to admire the shirtless and sweaty guys?" She said nudging my arm. "You guessed it! Wanna listen to some music to make it seem like were doing something important?" "Sure, I'd love to and I'm here too look at all of them how bout you?" "Lahey, Isaac. Sorry I work part time at a Large animal vet so I guess its just second nature to start with the last name!" I say giving her the ear bud. "Yes someone in this town has taste in music! I love this song" she said singing along. (Would You Go With Me By: Josh Turner.) Once she was singing I decide screw it let's get loud so I started singing and once I was loud she joined. We were sining laughing and dancing in the bleachers. Wow this girl is fun! "WOW, AND I THOUGHT I SUNG LOUD!" We heard Stiles say, we both started laughing. We just keep going not even caring that practice was almost over. By now we were at the bottom of the bleachers and I had sang my heart out! We both had dry mouths but didn't care we kept singing. "Okay take the Solo, Y/N!" I heard Lydia say "Tonight she wants to hold a stranger but not the one at home, if she's lonely now she won't be lonely long! Haven help the man who did her wrong its to late to long she's to far gone!" I was singing so loud and with so much I didn't even notice the eyes on me. The playlist ended and I hear people clapping. "shit... Um Lydia I'm gonna go.. Um I kinda embarrassed my self..." "Awe! Stay sing!" Coach said. "Wow coach.. Thanks but you know its getting late and-" "and you curfew is at midnight". Liam says a smirk appearing on his face. "Sing! Sing! Sing!" I hear the team rant soo. I did. Me and Lydia sang until everyone was packing there stuff up. I got Lydia's number and started to walk off of the bleachers when I tripped. I felt the world slowdown and every thing in slow motion. Then all of a sudden Isaac Lahey, my crush for 6 years caught me. "Are you okay?" He said his blue eyes putting me in a trance. "..uh.. Yeah, thanks..." I say getting up and out of his arms. I wish I didn't have to but it would be pretty weird if didn't. "Your welcome, Y/N right?" "Yeah, Isaac right" I say even though I already knew that. "Yeah.. Um you have a beautiful voice! Do you wanna hang sometime? Like a date or something. I mean it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be and sorry I make things awkward! Ugh! I'm rambling! Lime always good job Lahey in front of y/n of all girls!" "Yeah... A date would be fun.. And I think its cute when you ramble." I say hugging him witch he didn't deny he hugged back. "Now go to your pack and Ill see you tomorrow at my place 6;30 and you decide what were doing. Run to the Alpha. Wolf boy!" I say kissing his cheek.
Just another day in paradise.

-------
Yass? No? IDK leave a comment and I'll update later my little pickles!
-I'm_insane99