Chapter 2 part 3

Hey guys I'm back! Sorry again for not writing in trying to get my school work done. But anyways here's the next part! 🐼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren's POV
Today is the day where we finally get to see Mocking Jay!!! I thought.

Me and Mikasa just finished eating breakfast and we're not getting ready. I wore black skinny jeans with a red shirt and some converse. I walked to the living to see Mikasa wearing a white button down shirt with mint green jeggings and some flats.

"You ready Eren?" Mikasa asked.
"Yeah let's go pick up Armin and Sasha." I replied and we headed out.

After we picked up Armin and Sasha we went to the movie theaters, bought our tickets and sat down in our seats. Not long after that Levi came along. He decides to sit next to me and I try my best to ignore him.

"Hey Eren." Levi said.
"Hi."
"You excited?" He asked.
"Yeah." I replied. I can't ignore him....I'll just give him short answers, I thought.
"It's starting." He said and then the lights were out and the movie was playing.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
The movie had ended and the the five of them walked out of the theater.

"What should we do now guys?" Armin asked.

"I don't know." Levi replied as he turned his head. His eyes widened as he say Ms. Hanji walk into the theater.
"We should go get some food." Mikasa said.
"Sounds good." Sasha said.
"I'll be right back." Levi said as he dashed into the theater.
" Wonder what's up with him." Eren said to himself.

~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~
They all waited for Levi and he hasn't come out of the theater yet.

"I'll go look for him." Eren said and walked into the theater.

Eren's POV

After I told them I was going to look for Levi I walked into the theater trying to find them. I searched the theaters rooms and couldn't find him. I was just about to give up when I saw him in the arcade talking to somebody.

"Hey Levi we're all wai-." I stop mid sentence and my eyes widen at the sense before my eyes. I saw him kissing Ms. Hanji. My eyes teared up and I ran out of the theater. I found the rest of the gang and walked up to them.
"Hey Eren are you alright?" Mikasa asked.
"I'm not feeling too well can you take me home? You can go eat with the rest of them." I replied to her looking down at the ground holding my stomach.

"Alright. Sasha, Armin lets go. Im gonna take Eren home and then we'll go eat." Mikasa told them.
"Alright/okay." They replied.
"Wait did you find Levi?" Armin asked.
"Yeah but he's busy... You can call him if you want to. I don't want to talk to him." I told Armin.
"Okay." He said then took out his phone and called Levi.

We were in the car on our way home and Armin was on the phone with Levi. I looked out the window feeling heart broken. Then I heard Armin hang up the phone so I turned to look at him.

"What did he say?" Sasha asked looking back at Armin.
"He said he'll be there at 5." Armin replied.
"What time is it now?" I asked.
"4:45." Mikasa replied.

~~~~Time Skip ( I'm being really lazy)~~~~
After Mikasa dropped me off at home I walked into the house then locked the door and walked up to my room. I laid on my bed and snuggled into the pillow. I thought about what happened earlier at the theaters and busted out crying. I sobbed into my pillow for 3 minutes and tried my best to calm down. I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it and looked to see who was calling me. It was Levi..... I didn't answer. I was so sad and I didn't want to talk to him. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My eyes were red and very puffy so I splashed some cold water on my face so it would make the redness go away. I went back to bed and drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter!! I promise to write a chapter tomorrow!! If I have time that is.... I'll try to make time! Hope you guys have a good one and see you next time!! 🐼