Chapter 4 part 2

Eren's POV~ Before Levi left
I was looking for Levi because we had to go home. I walked back to where we had our picnic and I saw him with Ms. Hanji. I felt so much anger but that all disappeared when I saw what he did. He pulled out a necklace and put it around her neck. She starts talking but Levi cuts her o-off with a k-kiss.. My heart was broken and it was hurting badly. I started crying without realizing it. He pulled back and smiled but then he saw me and the smile was gone. I turned and ran and fast as I could. I met up with Armin and told him what happened. He gave me a look of sympathy and hugged me.
"I'm going to walk home." I told him.
"Are you crazy?! It's almost dark out and you live far from here!" He shouted.
"I don't care.. I don't want to be anywhere near him." I told him. He was about to argue some more but then understood. I started to run home. Halfway there I got tired so I started to walk. I thought of everything that happened so far. Everything was so bad. Maybe I should go back to do what I did before......NO! I promised! I promised Mikasa I wouldn't do it anymore! I was walking and I realized that I got lost. I walked to the nearest bus stop and sat for awhile until a car pulled up..... (FIND OUT WHO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!) I got home and unlocked the door. I walked up to my bedroom and sat on my bed. I held my face for a few minutes. I looked up and I spotted my viola. I took it out and began to play 'Hello' by Adele. (Link above!!^) After I finished I relaxed. Playing the viola always calmed me down. I remembered that there was a contest coming up and I'm just a one man band. I could ask other people who are also play a strings instrument. I need a person who plays a cello, a violin and a bass. I'll figure everything out tomorrow. I put my viola away and changed into my pajamas. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then turned off the lights and went to bed and fell asleep.
The Next Day~~
I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and got ready but stayed in my pajamas. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I had numbers of about 8 different people who all play then instruments that I need. After I called them I had a cello player named John, a violin player named Emily and a bass player named Mac. (My OC's) We all agreed to go meet up at Mac's house to pick out our song(s) and practice. I registered our name online and we were all set. It seems that there is only two bands competing, us and another band. I didn't let it bother me and we continued to practice.
2 hours later~
We had finished and I was on my way home. When I walked inside I saw Mikasa watching the tv. I thought it over and she deserves to know.
"Hey Mikasa." I said and sat down next to her.
"Hey what's up?" She replied.
"I.. Have to tell you something..." I said.
"What is it?" She asked.
"I-I....I'm..bi..." I stuttered and finished hesitantly. She had wide eyes.
"Y-Your bi...." She repeated. She looked away and her bangs hung over her eyes. "How long have you been by?"
"S-Since I was i-in m-middle s-school.." I stuttered. I felt the tears prickling at the edge of my eyes. She looked at me and her gaze was stern.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. I flinched.
"I-I thought that y-you were gonna b-be d-disgusted.." I said softly looking at the ground as a tear fell from my eye. Suddenly I felt arms around me. I looked up and Mikasa was hugging me from the side.
"Oh Eren. I wouldn't have been disgusted. It's just shocking to know that's all." She said softly. I cried some more. "It's okay. You're you. It doesn't change anything." I cried into her arms and she held me tightly. After a while we parted and I went upstairs to my room and she did the same. After I told her I felt the heaviness on my shoulders gone. I feel more relaxed and I don't have to stress about it. But then...there's Levi. I shouldn't let him get me down either. I spent the rest of the day practicing my part of the song(s) fixing any errors or notes I got wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~
It's a shorter chapter today!! Sorry!! Thank you all for reading my book! I have two other books that I'm writing if you would like to check them out. 'The Ten Tails Jinchuuriki (Shikamaru Love Story)' and 'Kakashi's younger sister Tatsu'. If you guys are already reading it then thank you!