Chapter 4 part 3

Eren's POV~~~

Monday came around and every single time I saw Levi I would walk the other way. I didn't want to see him. But why was I so upset? We aren't even together. Maybe it was just because I had a crush. I don't even know. I walked around the library hoping to find something interesting to read. I was in the very back of the library skimming through so many different books but haven't found the right one. I sighed and walked towards the door when someone grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. I looked up to see the one person I didn't want to.
Levi.
"What do you want?" I asked with attitude.
"I don't appreciate the fact that you've been ignoring me." He says narrowing his eyes. I scoffed.
"What's it to you? I'm my own person so I can whatever I please." I said and tried pull my arms away.
He growled and kept them in place. "What is wrong with you?! Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.
"Shhh. We're in a library." I said smirking.
He grit his teeth and his hold on me was tighter. I flinched from the pain. "Whatever you're doing it isn't funny. Drop your stupid act and tell me why you're ignoring me." He said.
I glared at him and said,"Why do you even care?!" I pushed him away and ran.

Levi's POV~~~

That stupid idiot. He can't just do whatever he pleases. Doesn't he know how worried I was when I found out he walked home from the picnic?

Flashback~~~

I was walking back to my car and I saw Armin standing by my car with a worried expression. He didn't notice I was back until I spoke.
"Where's Eren?" I asked him. He turned to me and gave me a small glare.
"He walked home." He said. My eyes widen.
"What the hell do you mean?! He lives an hour away from here! It's gonna take him a long time to get home!" I yelled.
"Don't you think I know that?! I tried to stop him but he ran!" Armin yelled back.
As I drove Armin home I searched for him everywhere but I couldn't find him anywhere. I dropped Armin home and then went home. I laid in bed thinking and hoping he was safe.
Flashback End~~~

Eren's POV~~~
After I ran out of the library I went and met up with Armin.
"Eren! Are you okay?! Did you get home okay?! Why didn't you text me?!" He said quickly.
"Calm down. I got home just fine. That new nurse was driving around the same area when I was walking and took me home." I told him.

Flashback~~~

I sat under the bus stop for what seemed like hours. Right when I was about to get up a car pulled up in front of me. The passenger window rolled down and it was Mr. Hoover.
"Eren?! What are you doing here all by yourself at this time?!" He asked.
"I was walking home...I wanted to rest for a bit so I sat down.." I answered.
"Get in. I'll take you home." He offered.
"No no I can't burden you like that. I'll just find my way home somehow." I said.
"Eren I'm not letting you walk home at this time of night. Get in the car." He said. I sighed and got up and walked to the car. I got in and buckled my seatbelt.
"Where's your address?" He asks.
"334 S Jacket Ave." I replied. (MADE UP ADDRESS!!!) He nodded and drove away.

Flashback End~~~

"Wow. I'm glad you got home alright. It's just weird that the new nurse found you like that." Armin said.
"Yeah. I'm going to the bathroom for a bit alright?" I told him. He nodded and I left the Art room.
I walked into the bathroom did my business and washed my hands. I was drying them when the door was slammed shut and I heard a click sound.
'Someone locked me into the bathroom..' I thought. I threw the paper towel away and walked towards the door when I got slammed to the wall with my arms pinned. I look to see who it is and my eyes widen. It was..........................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGERRRRR!!!!!! It's been awhile guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS READING MY BOOK!! I'm so very happy. LIKE 1K?! That's crazyyyyyy!!! Thank you everyone. 1K may not seem much to people but it means a lot to me. Especially since I think I'm a crappy writer 😂. ALSO I have some new books I'm also writing! Two Naruto books (might delete one) and a Black Butler one. If you're interested please read!!! If not don't lol. TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! 🎐