Chapter 2 part 1

Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile~ °□°

Eren's POV:

I got home, walked up the stairs to my room and started practicing my viola. I start to think about what I saw today.

' Does Levi like Ms.Hanji?? That's not true is it?! '

"Hey Eren!" Mikasa calls me into the livin room.

I walk downstairs to the living room and I see Mikasa sitting on the couch staring at me.

"So are you gonna tell me why you were crying today?" She asks leaning back on the couch.

"Yeah about that..." I said as I walked towards the couch, "I just... I have a crush one someone...and I just thought...that she might like that teacher...."

"Aww you already have a crush?!?! Thats so cute who is it?! Is it someone I know?!" Mikasa asked as she makes puppy eyes.

"Don't worry about it. Anyways I have to go practice my viola, I'll talk to you later." I told her.

'Mikasa doesn't know I'm bi. There's no way I can tell her...' I walk up the stairs. I walk into my room and play a few songs on my viola. Then I changed into my pj's and hopped into bed.

The next day~

Mikasa and me got out of the car and started walking towards the school.

"Eren I'll see you later," she says as she walks with her friends.

"Eren!"

I turn around to see who's calling my name and I see Armin runing towards me.

"Hey Armin what's up?"

"Nothing much but I really want to go watch the new Mocking Jay movie," he said.

"I do too. Hey you wanna go together on Saturday?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure." He replied.

Ahhh Sorry its all I can write for now I'll try and write more later x▪x