Chapter 1 pt. 3

I'm guessing you guys think it's not interesting but it it is, I just have to keep writing the chapters! >~<

Nobody's POV:

"Alright people my name is Mr.Smith and I am your gym teacher. You can start off with 20 laps." Mr.Smith said.

"Ugh this is my first day day here and I have to do 20 laps?!" Eren groaned.

"Stop complaining brat. It's not like he's going to chop off your legs or something." Levi told him.

~~time skip~~

Nobody's POV:

Eren, Armin and Levi walked out if the gym together and headed for their next class.

"Hey brat let me see your schedule." Levi said.

"O..ok." Eren said giving him the folded up paper.

"We have biology, gym and math together." Levi told him handing him the piece of paper

'What?! Really?! I have 3 classes with Levi!!!' Eren thought smiling a little bit.

Levi's POV:

"We have biology, gym and math together." I told Eren and then I handed him his schedule and then he smiled like a weirdo.

"That means we all get to see each other in 3 classes!" Armin exclaimed as he smiled.

We all headed for math and sat in our seats. I looked up to the teacher and feel my face heat up a little so. I cover my face with my hands.

"Levi? Are you ok? Do you need to go to the nurse?" Ms.Hanji asked me looking concerned and walked over to me.

"I'm ok. I just hit my leg on the table." I replied trying not to blush. I look over to Eren trying to see if he thinks this means I have someone I like.

'Eren please don't take this the wrong way' I thought ' I like you and Ms.Hanji.' I see that his eyes look down. ' Does this mean he likes me?' I asked myself.

Eren's POV:

I look over to Levi and I see him blush a little and cover his face. I didn't know who he was looking at though.

"Levi? Are you ok? Do you need to go to the nurse?"

Ms.Hanji asked walking towards him and looking concerned.

"I'm ok. I just hit my leg on the table." Levi replied still covering his face.

'Levi has someone he likes?' I thought as I feel my heart break into pieces. I can feel tears almost coming out of my eyes.

"Ms.Hanji can I go to the bathroom?" I asked not looking up.

"Sure go ahead." she replied as she was walking to her desk.

I ran to the nearest bathroom and started crying. When I was done I washed my face and waited for my eyes to stop crying. I headed back to class when I run into Mikasa.

"Eren you ok?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll talk to you about it at home" I replied and then walked to class.

Nobody's POV:

It was finally lunch time and Eren,Armin and Levi walked together to the lunch room. They sat at the same table and Mikasa with her best friend Sasha came and sat with them. Eren got up to get a spoon when he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it!" he yelled.

"Why don't you?" Eren said getting up off the floor.

"What did you say?!" the guy said and pushed him back onto the floor again this time knocking him into 2 people.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled and ran to Eren.

Levi walked over to the guy and grabbed him by the collar and said,"If you touch him again I will cut you, you stupid brat."

He fell backwards and walked off with his friend.

"Who was that?" Eren asked.

"Jean Kirstein and his best friend Marco Bott." Armin replied eating his lunch.

They all headed for their last class for the day and told each other to meet up by the doors.

Eren's POV:

After lunch we all parted ways and I went to my last class which was English, the class I hated the most.

"Hello everyone my name is Mr.Siss and I am your English teacher." Mr.Siss said while handing out papers.

~~time skip~~

Me, Armin, Levi and Mikasa met up by the door and walked out together.

"So do you guys have any after school activities?" I asked.

"I'm in a band so I have to stay after school to practice." Levi said looking at his watch.

"I don't have any after school activities." Armin said.

"Hey Eren let's go I have to make dinner and then go to work." Mikasa said walking to the car.

"Ok. Bye I'll see you tomorrow." I said waving to them.

This all I can write for now. I'll continue later.

>~< >~<