Chapter 3 part 2

Eren's POV~~~~~~
Me and Armin were heading to our first class when I tripped and fell on the floor.
"Oww...." I groaned then looked to see what I tripped over. I saw a foot and it lead back to Jean.
"Hey watch where you're going!" He yelled and his friends were laughing behind him.
"Hey jerk! Why don't you keep your feet together then we won't have a problem!" I yelled back.
"What is going on here!" We turned around to be greeted by Ms. Hanji.
' Great.... The one person I didn't want to see..' I though to myself.
"This kid here tripped over my foot." Jean told her.
"Why would you create a fuss over it?" She asked.
"It wouldn't have been a problem if he hadn't purposely stuck his foot out." I said.
"*Sighs* Why won't you guys get along?" She asked.
"Over my dead body." Jean said then he walked away.
"Sorry to bother you." I told her and walked off with Armin.
"Are you alright?" Armin asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." I replied and we kept walking.
We reached our first class and then Levi popped up.
"Hey Levi." Armin greeted.
"Hey." He replied.
I didn't say anything and just walked to my seat.
"What's wrong with you?" Levi asked.
"Nothing I'm just not in the mood." I replied.
"Well....okay.. So are we still on for Friday??" Levi asked.
"Yeah I'm still going. Eren are you still going on Friday?" Armin asked.
"Yeah I'm still going. What were we doing again?" I asked.
"We were gonna have a picnic since there's no school." Armin replied.
"Oh that's right.." I said.
"Hey kids!" I looked up at who greeted us and it was Ms. Hanji.
"What are you doing here?" Armin asked.
No One's POV~~~~~
"Well I'm here to pick up a few things from Ms. Petra." Ms. Hanji had replied. As she continued to talk to Armin, Levi couldn't help but admire her face. While he was doing that Eren had watched him stare at her and became angry on the inside.
"I overheard you guys talking about a picnic on Friday." She said.
"Yeah. Would you like to join us?" Levi asked.
Eren stared at him with wide eyes.
'Does he like her that much that he can't spend a single day without her?!'
"I would love to!" She exclaimed.
"Great! We're gonna meet at the park that's across from JoJo's Café." Armin told her.
"Wonderful! I'll see you guys later!" She said and left after getting everything she needed.
'Awesome! Being able to hang with her on Friday will be the best.' Levi thought to himself.
Eren probably knew what he was thinking and was....lets just say...more angry than he should be.
'I know I'm new and everything but...having a crush on the first day of school and being hurt like this...it's too much.' Eren's face held a painful expression that Armin noticed right away.
"Are you alright? Do you need to go to the nurse??" Armin asked worried.
"Not really..I'll go to the nurse though." Eren replied while getting up to leave.
"Do you want any help?" Levi asked standing up as well.
"No!" Eren yelled. "Sorry but no..thank you for your offer." Then he had walked off to the nurse's office.
Levi had stood there trying to figure out what had happened at that moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for being like this all the time... But I hope you like the drama between Eren and Levi. The romantic stuff between them should be coming up soon. Anyways thank you for reading my book! I shall try to continue it tomorrow!