Chapter 3 part 1

Me: TO NARNIA GUYS!!!
Eren: .....What is NARNIA?
Me: 😱😱😱😱
Eren: Nani??
Me: You don't get it.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren's POV

I wake up and my eyes hurt. 'Oh yeah I was crying earlier... Try not to think about it' I told myself. I checked the time on the clock and it said that it was only 7 pm, so I go back to sleep and rest up until later.

~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~

"Eren?! I'm home!" I wake to Mikasa calling out my name.

"I'm in my room!" I yelled to her. I rubbed my eyes because they hurt from earlier.

"Hey are you alright? Your eyes are puffy." Mikasa told me.

"I'm okay." I told her and smiling a bit.

"Alright well it's 10 so you should sleep again." Mikasa told me and walked out of my room.

I had looked down at myself and I see that I'm still in my clothes from when I went to the movies. I get up and walk into the bathroom then shutting the door behind me. I stripped and then took a shower. After my shower I dried myself with my towel, put my pajamas on and blow dried my hair so I didn't get sick. Then I brushed my teeth and I went back to bed.
~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~
I woke up and looked at the clock. It's was 10 am and so I decided to get out of bed. I was thinking about what happened yesterday and my thought led me to what might happen if Mikasa found out about my secret.
'She would still accept me right?" I thought to myself.
~Time Skip~~~The Next Morning~~~~
Nobody's POV

The next morning Eren woke up and did his usual routine: brushing his teeth, fix his hair, put his uniform on. He grabbed his bag and walked downstairs to see Mikasa in the living room by the door. She looks up and sees Eren and asks,
"Hey Eren you ready yet?"
"Yeah just let me grab an apple." Eren replied as he ran into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and ran back to Mikasa.
"Let's go." He said to her.
They both walked out of the house, Mikasa locked the door, and then got into the car. During the ride Eren was thinking about telling Mikasa that he was bi.
'Maybe I should tell her...after all she is my sister and she's helped me through a lot.'
"--en. Eren!" Mikasa called his name.
"Huh?! Nani?!" Eren yelled.
"We're here Eren." Mikasa told him then got out of the car.
'Oh...' Eren thought and he got out of the car. 'Okay Eren you can do this just don't look at him...avoid him-' His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Armin called out for him.
"Eren!! Hey!" Armin shouted.
"Hey Armin."
"You feeling better?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." Eren replied and then they both started walking to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shorter chapter but I'm really tired so I'm gonna make it short today. I'll try to update as soon as I can!! 🐼