Chapter 3 part 3

Eren's POV:
  I didn't need to go to the nurse but I went there anyway to grab some Advil. I had walked into the nurse's office when I heard some voices.
"What are you doing here?!" Someone harshly whispered.
'Ms. Hanji? But who is she talking to??' I thought to myself.
"Well is that anyway to greet the new nurse?" A deep voice had replied and I immediately knew it was a guy.
"Why did you apply for a job here? I didn't want to see you." Ms. Hanji told him with a shakily voice and I see her shadow turn to leave.

(Btw he's behind like one of those curtains and they don't know that he came in....yet😏)

"Wait!" He quickly said and grabbed her wrist and brought her into his arms. "I missed you... I still love you..please don't leave me." He said slowly turning into a whisper.
"You left me..." Ms. Hanji sounded like she was on the verge of tears, but then I had heard her softly sobbing.
"I know and I regret it I do. I never wanted to leave. But it was an opportunity of a life time. If you were in my shoes you wouldn't have rejected it either.." He spoke very softly. "But now we can be together again. You and I just like old times." He said.
"Bertolt you have to give me time... I was about to get over you until you came back.." Ms. Hanji spoke softly.
"Then I will give you time. All the time you need. But please..just allow me to take you on dates and take it slow like we did before. Then when you've made your decision then you can call me. I have the same number but I'll give it to you again." He said. I heard scribbling and then it stopped.
'Shoot! If I don't do something they're gonna find me!' I shouted in my head and was quickly thinking of something.
"Thank you Bertolt.. It means a lot." She had finished speaking then started walking.
I didn't know what to do so I quickly open the door and pretend to walk inside before she reached the door. I saw Ms. Hanji and she saw me. She gave me a nod and walked out the door. I walked up to the nurse and I thought my heart skipped a little. He was really handsome. He had black hair and grey eyes(?), and he also was very tall and he had a lean figure. How did I know this? Well he is still standing from before.
"Hello my name is Mr. Hoover. I'm the new nurse here. What can I do for you?" He greeted me with a closed eye smile.
"Hello my name is Eren. Do you think I could get some Advil or something?" I asked.
"Sure thing. Let me go get it. You can take a sit right there." He pointed to a chair next to the window.
"Alright." I replied and walked over to the chair then waited patiently.
It didn't take him long to find the Advil. In about 2 minutes he came back and handed me the Advil. "If anything is serious stop taking the Advil and come here immediately understand?" He asked looking very serious.
"I understand. It's nothing just a headache that's all. I replied then got up and left the nurse's office not before taking a small cup.
I filled the small cup with water then pooped the pill in my mouth and gulped it down with water. Did I fail to mention that classes had already started? Oh well I'll just go get a pass. I started walking back to the nurse's office ask was about to open the door when it had already opened. Mr. Hoover was standing there holding a pass.
"I think you forgot something." He said and handed me the pass.
I thanked him then he turn back into the room and shut the door,and then I walked off to class. I was halfway there when I realized something. 'Levi like Ms. Hanji...but....she's in love with someone else...' I pushed thought away and walked back to class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! There's drama now hmmmm???? Lol but this is the chapter for today!!! 💕