Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up to my alarm going off.
Argg why. I tried going back to sleep only to be woken up again. I pressed the stop button. I got out off bed and went to shower. After the shower, I brushed my hair and teeth. After that, I went to my closet and took out the clothes that I wanted to wear for the day. I chose a black t-Shirt that said. Am too tired for this. At the front. And a pair of skinny jeans that were also Black.

After I wore the clothes and then went downstairs to the kitchen. Once I got down there I saw my mum and Kissing. They didn't notice that I was there so I said:" Ew Get a Room."
They separated quickly. Mum was blushing from embarrassment and dad looked the same as mum. He looked at me and said"Well this is Embarrassing. "
I just looked at both of them and said" Yeah it was"
Dad was about to say something else when my stomach growled.
They both looked at me and started laughing.
I gave them my most annoyed face and said" Why are you laughing. It's not my fault that I'm really hungry."
When both of them had stopped laughing mum said: " We better get food in that stomach before it starts eating you."
I went over to the table and set there while waiting for my food.
Minutes later mum was putting a plate of food in front of me. I didn't have time to see what it was I just started eating the food. I heard laughing. I looked up to see my parents looking at me.
I asked them why they were laughing and they said it is because of the way that is eating. In my mum's words" Your eating like a person who hasn't been fed in years."
I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to eating.
After that, me and dad said bye to mum and went to my school so that dad can talk to my teachers and the principal.