Chapter 10

I was having a dream about Ryan Reynolds asking me to marry him. He was just getting on one knee to ask me when I was rudely woken up.
Okay it wasn't Rudely it was more of a shake on the shoulder but it still felt rude to me.
I wake up to see my mum shaking me.
"Mum why did you wake me up?"
"Because we are nearly there." she said
I looked at her and said "Arg mum I was having the most beautiful dream ever. Ryan Reynolds was about to propose to me." I whine
Yeah thats never gonna happen." she mumbled under her breath. She thought that I didn't hear it.
"What did you just say?" I question her.
She looked at me and said " Nothing Nothing."
I just gave her the I heard you eye and said " Sure you didn't"

We drive for a couple more hours. I wasn't allowed to sleep for those hours because apparently i will become cranky at night. Arg they are a bunch of cry babies. They handled me when i was a baby they can't even handle me now and am easy.

I was so tired but as soon as i saw the sign saying welcome to New York i was happy that the tiredness went away.

I was literally jumping up and down. Saying Omg and Finally we are here.

We stopped at some restaurant. I have no idea what the name of it was. All i know is that they had food and i was hungry.

I was out of the car way before it even stopped. I literally ran to the restaurant. I waited for my parents to come and they were taking forever. Once they came they looked like they were angry. They started shouting saying that " I should be more careful" and next time to wait until the car stops. Yeah like thats ever going to happen. They keep telling me this but i never listen to any of them. All though once i nearly got hit by a car when i was little because i had done the same thing i just did now.
It was the drivers fault though. I mean what kind of driver doesn't look to see if they are kids around.
Am over that now.
Once my parents were finished with there shouting. I looked at them and said "Can we go and eat now cause am Hungry".
Mum just shook her head and said "Yeah Sure".