Chapter 13

Thats what i think Her Bathroom would look like.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Chapter 13

Once the truck drivers went my parents helped me get my stuff into my room. After about nearly 10 trips we got everything done and ready.
Dad and mum fixed my bed. After they finished I thanked them and said goodnight.
I looked in the suitcases that had clothes and found something to sleep in. Once I was changed I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to do my business too.
Once done I turned off all the lights and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow was out. I didn't know that I was that exhausted.
I woke to birds singing and music.
I looked at the time and saw that it was 9.50am. I really was tired huh.
I got up went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and changed. Once done I went downstairs to the kitchen. When I got there I was mum and dad kissing again.
"Seriously Guys that's just Gross" I saw when I enter the kitchen.
They separated quickly. Mum looked Embarrassed and dad gave me the What Are you going to do about it smile. I looked at him and said. "I think that I should separate you two from each other."
They looked at me and mum goes "Good luck with that one"
Mind you while I was telling them that I should separate them from each other so that I didn't have to see them be all kissy Kissy in front me I already had a plan.
Don't worry its anything bad.
Mum started cooking and dad was reading something on his phone.
Mum looked at me from the stove and said "Breakfast is Ready. "
At the mention of food I literally ran to her. She looked at me funny. Don't care I Love Food.
She gave me sausage, Egg, Beacon, and Beans with some toast. Yum.
I was literally inhaling the food. They looked at me and dad goes" You should have been a boy, not a girl."
I looked at him while eating and replied"Nah I like be8ng a girl" with food in my mouth.
He looked at me with a disgusted face. So did mum.
Mum says "A lady never eats like that"
I just looked at her and said: "Lucky am not a lady yet."
She just laughed and shook her head.
After eating I went back to my room to unpack my clothes.
"Let the Unpacking Begin". I mumbled to myself.
Arg I hate unpacking.