Chapter 25

Sorry for the Short Chapter
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Hello, weird people I call parents. Could you I don't know maybe get a room we  have a guest coming in soon."
They jumped when they heard my voice.
They both looked embarrassed. I just laughed at them.
Just then I heard we heard footsteps. Mum gave me the Who is that face I just shrugged and mouthed you will see.
They tried to act Natural but they were failing miserably. I laughed at all the things that they were trying to do. They looked like a fish out of the water. It was Hilarious.
I was laughing so hard that I was rolling on the floor. And I had tears running down my face.
"What are you laughing at?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw that it was Jason. I looked at him then my parents and laughed harder if that's even possible.
Jason looked at my parents and they just shrugged.
I finally calmed down and said" Mum, Dad this Is Jason. The boy who was out waiter at that Restaurant. Jason Meet my Parents"
"Nice to meet you," mum and dad said together.
"Same to you," Jason said.
"Mum and dad we are going to go up to my room," I said
Okay. Remeber use protection. Am too young to be a Grandma." Mum said.
I blushed because of embarrassment and said" Ew Gross mum. We are just friends and am pretty sure he likes someone else."
I heard laughing and I saw that it was Jason. I glared at him. He stopped laughing as soon as he saw me looking at him.
He cleared his throat and said " We are just friends and I don't even like her"
After that, we went up to my room to shower and change.