Chapter 27

Yay finally Riders side of this story. Sorry I won't be doing the POV. The Picture above is Riders Motorbike. 💕
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I was walking from my last class when I felt something. I looked down and saw the girl what's her name again Ally, Liza or something never mind.
I was really paying attention. "...chat but am being chased." is all I heard before she ran away.
I know you think that am mean person for not remembering her name and no hearing what she said but it's because am preoccupied. I have orders that need to be checked and people to keep in check.
I got to my Motor Bike which is a 2014 S1000Rs. I bought it myself as a present. My parents were never home so I practically raised my self since my parents were and are never home. They always made excuses. But whatever. My dad started this Mafia and he passed it down to me. I got on my bike and went straight home.
When I got home I went straight to the shower so that I could go to were our Head counters is so that I can see whats happening.
Just as I reach my house my phone rings.
I pick up the phone and saw " Rider what do you want?"
"Um, boss we may have a problem. " One of my people Ajax said while sounding nervous.
"I pinched the bridge of my nose and said "Arg what happened now"
"Umm Its about the shipment"
I looked around and saw that no one was watching and said "What about the Shipment"
"There are a few of the boxes missing," He said.
Someone is really in trouble "What! What do you mean! I Gave You Orders To Make Sure Everything Is Okay" I shouted at him.
I-I Don't know who took it but am having Ridge look into it."He said sounding super nervous.
I hung up the phone and walked to the house. When I got in there I went straight up to the Gym to find something to Punch.