Chapter 19

Thats what I think Reign Looks Like
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Rider

Am having a nice dream about Finding out who is betraying me and what I would do to them. When my alarm clock rings.
Arg. Do I really have to go to school.
Am gonna go back to sleep for minutes.
Just as I was about to close my eyes I heard a bang at my door. I pretended to be asleep. I put my hand under my pillow and took out my gun.
Yes ladies and Gentlemen I sleep with my Gun. You can never know when there is going to be an attack. And since am the Mafia Boss I have enemies as well. I heard my door open and someone trying to sneak my way. Once they got to the bed I grabbed my gun and up it at there head. I opened my eyes and saw that it was just Reign.
He just looked at me with a Goofy smile.
"Boss why is there a gun to my head?" he asked
I just looked at him and said"Because stupid. I heard someone sneaking into my room."
And you thought I was the Enemy. If there was a attack you would Hear me Scream. ATTACK!"
I just look at him and shake my head.
Reign has Blond hair, Blue Eyes and alot of tattoos.
Sometime I wonder whats wrong with him sometimes.
"I Swear you were dropped on the head as a baby."I say and shake my head.
"Hey thats not nice"He says while pouting.
I laugh at him and say "Get out of my Room I need to Change."
He gets up and leaves the room. Reign is the only one that I can laugh with. I try not to laugh in front of others because of my reputation.
I got up and went to the Bathroom. Took a quick shower, Brushed my teeth and hair.
After that I went to my closet and took out the clothes.
I wore Black Biker Boots with White Printed shirt that says Get Out Of My Way Before I Punch You. At the front. I topped that with a Bike Jacket.
I went downstairs to find that everyone was ready. I got alot of "Morning Boss" from everyone. I replied back with a Morning.
We got out of the house and went to school.
Everyone parted away from us. Ah the perks of being popular and also being a Bad Boy.
As we were walking I saw Jason Reigns little brother talking to whom I think is the new girl. I heard her asking who we were. I just laughed and continued walking into the school.