Chapter 18

I think its time I finally introduced Rider. So this Chapter is all about Rider . That's what I think Rider looks Like.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I was sitting in my office over lookijg some of the payments that were made. As I was looking for anything that was missing when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and saw that I was Reign my second comand.
"Did it happen yet?" I ask him.
"Boss they wont let us have the 2 traitors."
I hear my second in command say.
Arg I knew that they were going to do it the hard way. I was hoping it would be the easy way arg.
"Okay I didn't want to have to do this but if they wont give them to you shot them. And find them before they ran away again" I say in a commanding voice.
"Will do boss" with that he hung
I got out of my office and went down to the kitchen area. I was hungry so I decided to cook something.
After getting all the ingredients for my food. I chopped what needed to be chopped and cooked it.
After that was dome I put my food on plate and grabbed a drink from the fridge.
Went to the dinning area and put the tv on and started watching whatever was on. I wasnt even paying it. After I finished eating I washed my plate and went back to the dining room. About an hour later my phone rang again. It was Reign.
"Boss its done. We got them and they are all dead."
i smiled and said "Good" That will teach them not to mess with me.
I think its time that I introduced myself. My name is Rider River Blade. Am the leader of the Orion Mafia. I am 17. I know iknow you think am too young but am not. My father started this gang but now he is retired. So I took over and now am the Leader. Some say that am Ruthless which is true I am ruthless. You don't become a leader without being ruthless.
If people don't fear you then you aren't doing your job.
Am the leader of the Orion Mafia.
I still go to school like everyone else. Some my gang memebers go to the same school. We go to Quentin High School. We start school tomorrow am not really excited about it.