Chapter 29

Hey Awesome People. That's what Reigns and Jason's house looks like.
This chapter is dedicated to ashonte12345
Hope you all love this Chapter
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

We were in the car when I asked Jason " Where are we going?"
He thought for a minute and said " Well my friend is going over to my house"
I was a little excited and said "What are we going to do at your house? "
He looked at me for a minute and said " We can watch a movie, Order Pizza or play video games. "
Yes, he had me at Pizza " You had me at Pizza. Can we do all three.?" I asked him
"Yes we can," He said.
When we got to his house I nearly Screamed.  It was a Manson just like my house but was different. Their house was made of Glass. It was really Awesome. The front of the house was just wow. They were a few trees and around the edge of the house, they were a little flower garden.  There were roses.
I Loved it.
We went inside and OMG Loved it.
So there was like a Giant sparrow staircase. On top of the ceiling was a Chandelier. It looked like it was made of diamonds.  I didn't see that Jason was already at the top of the stairs until he said: " Are you done drooling because I still need to show you my room."
I literally ran to the stairs and took them 2 at a time. When I got to the top I nearly tripped 2 times. Wouldn't want to fall down those stairs.
"Wow someone is excited to see my room," Jason said
I just looked at him and said "Shut up. I just want to know if it's messy or clean."
He rolled his eyes and sais "Sure Sure keep telling yourself that."
We began walking towards his room which was on the second floor. When we got to his room. Wow is all I can say. He had a big King sized bed. He had posters around his wall with a few Baby pictures of him and Reign when they were little.
Reign was adorable when he was a baby so was Jason.
I Awed when I saw this picture of both of them eating together.  Reign was probably about 2 years and Jason was 1 year. They both had food all over their faces.
It was adorable. 
Jason looked at me and said, "What are you sawing Aw too?"
I looked at him and said "Am looking at the pictures of you and Reign when you were both Babies. You Guys were Adorable"
" Don't say that we were/are Handsome?" he said.
"Wow someone's got a big ego," I said
"No I don't," he said while trying to argue with me.
Let's go to the Cinema room he said.
We walked out of his room towards the Cinema Room.