Chapter 20

Thats what I think Jason Looks like
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was having a Awesome dream about Josh Hutchinson. He was asking me out. When my stupid alarm decided to ring.
Arg. Just one more minute.
Just as I was about to go back to sleep I heard my mum shouting "Elizabeth Get Up Right Now Young Lady! And Turn That Alarm Off.!"
she shouted from somewhere in the house.
"Okay"I shouted Back.
Arg today is a School day. Yay. Note my Sarcasm.
I got up and turned my alarm off. I went to the bathroom and showered. I brushed my teeth and hair. Once I was done I walked down to my closet and chose my outfit for the day. I chose Black Skinny Jeans with a White Shirt that said" Am Beautiful And Your Hot Lets Get Out Of Here".
I topped that off with A Black Jacket that I Randomly found at the back of my closest and Black High tops.
After that I went downstairs only to see my parents Kissing again right infront of the door. Talk about gross.
They didn't hear me coming downstairs. I made a noise and said. "Ew mother father that's gross. Do you mind I don't know doing that in your room. My Poor Innocent Eyes." I said dramatically.
They just rolled there eyes and said "Morning to me"
I said "Morning back and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. After I got something to eat I went back upstairs to get my bag. Once that was done I went back downstairs to wait for my dad since he has to drop off to school.
I was on my phone playing a game when my dad came into the living room.
We said goodbye to my mum and went to the car. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the school. I was so tired. I was Already Missing my Bed. Argg. Why couldn't I take my bed to school with me.
We got to school. I said Bye to my dad and got out of the car. I was walking to the gate when I heard my name being called out. I saw that it was Jason. I waited for him. When he got to where I was waiting. He looked like he was out of breath.
"Why do you sound like you ran a Mile." I asked him as soon as he got to me.
He held out his hand saying "Give me Minute."
After a while he said"Hello to you too bestie and it's because I was running. I live about 10 minutes from the school."
"Cool" I said
As we were going inside I saw these really Hot guys coming.