Chapter 26.

Hey everyone I just wanted to say You Are All AWESOME. Am so Sorry for the late Update. Hope you all Love This Chapter. ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Wow your room is Awesome," Jason said as soon as we got upstairs."You haven't even seen the Closet and Bathroom yet. Come here I will show you." I said while walking to the closest. 

When we got there I opened the door and let him go inside first.
He looked at me and said "Wow. Marry Me Please."
"No thank you. You are like my brother and I would rather marry your brother."
I said while looking around
He looked at me and said "What do you would choose him over me. What does he have that I don't have?"
I turned around and said "His got Muscles" in a dream-like voice.
He started pacing around and said "I can not believe this. The person whom I was to marry one day said no to me. And chose my own brother. "
it's true" I said.
At this point, I was trying really hard not to laugh.

"Is it money you want? I've got money, " he said when he finally stopped pacing.
I looked at him straight in the eyes and said"Its, not the money I want..I've got money. "
I will not let you marry my brother" He said in a serious voice.
"It's too late now," I replied in a dramatic voice. Then looked to the side.
"It cannot be." he also said in a dramatic voice.
We looked at each other and laughed.
After that, I showed him the bathroom and he ran to the tub and shower and hugged them. He started saying. I'm in Love with this bathroom. I could sleep in here.
I laughed at him then said, "Come on Lover Boy we've got to get ready now."

I showered first. After my shower, I brushed my hair and did it into a high ponytail.
I went to my closet and wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and a Black top with my Adidas sneakers.
When I was done I went to tell Jason that he can shower.
When I got into my room he wasn't there. I heard the shower running.
About 20 minutes later he came out wearing. Kinda the same thing as me but the colors were different.
We went downstairs to tell my parents that we were going. Then we left.