Chapter 12

That's what I think the house looks like from the outside.
-----------------------------------------
Chapter 12

The Ride to the new house was abit far so I decided to sleep for a bit.
I was about to close my eyes when mum said "Elizabeth look."
I ooked at were she was pointing and saw the most beautiful house I have ever seen.
I was a massive 2 story house.
On on the outside it had bricks that were like a brown color. It also had a tower swing at the front of the house. It was tired up on top of this Massive tree. Okay I might be a little bit exaggerating. But it looked like it was Massive.
Mum and dad opened the door and I was very very impressed. Once inside I looked up and saw a Chandelier. It was beautiful and it looked like It was made feom diamonds.
On the Right side was a staircase which lead to the upstairs.
I climbed the stairs 2 at a time because I couldn't wait to see my new room.
Once I got up stairs I looked up thr saw a miniature chandelier in the middle of the hallway. There was 4 bedrooms up here. I looked at the doors until I saw the with my name on it.
I opened it and saw the Most Beautiful Room ever.
The room also had a chandelier but instead of one there was 3.
1 in my bedroom another one in my closet then the last one in my bathroom.
The closet was so Huge that you could probably make it into another room and still have alot of room left over.
After that I went to my Bathroom. It was all different types of colors. Instead of white it was Light Purple.
thr sink was big. it was one that coupd probably fot 2 people.
On the left side was the Bathtub which was big but I liked it and on the right side was the shower. It looked awesome I liked it.
After looking around my room I went back downstairs to help my parents to unload things from the car and also from the moving truck.
Once we finished they paid the moving truck guys and they went back to their own homes.