SCMAnex Who am I? Ch. 1

Stevens' point of view    

Cold greets me as my eyes flutter open, darkness. They try adjusting, but no luck, it's pitch black. My heart beat picks up as I'm brought to my senses, where am I?! It smells like...  flesh? No... rotting flesh. But Where... where am I? How did I get here? My mind traces back to as far as I can remember, which I'm startled to find is nothing. That... that's not right is it? I know little things, math, my age (19), but, what's my name?   I'm starting to panic, I feel empty inside... hollow. Am I dead? No... I have a heart beat, I'm alive. I feel a cool breeze against my bare skin, making me cringe. Wait... a draft? I follow from where I felt it, but I can't see any light. I trip over something, sending me to the ground. I cry out, gripping my wrist, I think I twisted it. There's a loud beep, causing me to grip my ears, trying to block away as much of the noise as I can.   

"Glad to see you're finally starting to wake up," A voice booms, the same volume. I claw at my ears in a priminal attempt to drown out the noise.   

"Interesting..." I bellows, "Do you know where you are?" I stay silent, thankful he stopped talking. There's another beep, this time louder.  

"No!" I shout, surprised by the thunder of my own voice.   

"Do you remember anything?" It asks, I shake my head. There's a sinister laughter as the lights are flicked on. My eyes go wide as I see what's in front of me, what I tripped on. Besides me lays a disemboweled elderly lady, her eyes gouged out, leaving a horrified look on her face. I put my hand to my mouth, trying not to gag, but I realize, her bloor is on my hand. I stare at it in horror and disbelief, looking around I see more. As far as the eye can see, bodys, all of them surrounded by brown, dry blood. But the blood on my hands are fresh, as is the ladys. 

  "S-Steven," The woman mumbles, choking on her own blood. She too, is in disbelief. I grasp at her wrist, but her pulse slows, and then completely stops. Tears flood down my cheeks, did... did I do this? I look at my body, naked, with blood dripping down and splattered everywhere, like a camouflage to match the room. My eyes shake in their sockets, trying to find one person still alive, I find none.  

"That was your grandmother," The voice snickers. I want to blink my tears away, but I can tear my eyes away from this. I can't close my eyes, even as men in black suits and body armor stomp in the room with riot sheild, I stare at them, frozen by shock. They surround me, one puts a cloth to my mouth. The world becomes dizzy, and the darkness greets me. I shake, waiting for it's fury. 

  As my eyes flutter open, I take in my settings. I'm in a snowy woods, it's dark, but not pitch black. I whimper, I don't want darkness. The sounds are all electrified, I hear all the foxes burrowing in their dens, all the vibrations in the leaves as they grind against each other, creating a small friction. I hear it all. And although the moon is high in the sky, with no other source of night, I see everything a bit brighter. The leaves seem more radiant, the snow more white. Basicly like an acid trip.  

I look around to see a wolf cub, half dead. I go over to it, whimpering, no more death, please. It looks up at me with dull eyes, gone. I silently cry, huddled over it. 

  "Hey guy, are you alright?" A voice calls behind me, I jump, letting out a small yelp. I try to say something, but I can't make my mouth form the right shape to make any real words. 

"You have a lot of blood on you, is that yours?" He asks. More tears fall down my face as I shake my head no. His grip on his gun tightens, but he doesn't do anything.   

"H-help me," I beg, his face become more compassionate. He hesitantly walks over to me, cautious. I hear his breathing, and see his warm breath against the cold air. Why don't I have that? More tears fill my eyes, why can't I be normal?! Why did this happen to me?!! The frosty sky looming over me, I feel heat rush away from my face, and again, the world blacks out. Darkness.  

  -Authors Note- This is another SCMAnex fanfic, but this one is a little bit more... action packed. But still SCMAnex none-the-less. Hope you enjoy anyway. The no-memory-thing happened to me, so it's easy to write and explain, so I like to incorperate it into alot of things. Leave some feed back plz, and thanks for reading! <3