SCMAnex Who am I? Ch. 7

Stevens' point of view

"I promise I won't go anywhere...."

Those times are over now, weren't you listening? He tried to kill you! You should kill him now, before he kills you! 

Shouldn't I hear his side of the story? He can't hurt me, he's tied to the table, I'm safe.

You'll never be safe until he's dead!

But what about those moments we shared, like at the mall? And, why does this place look so familiar? 

Shut up! It hurts! There was no time at the mall! All he wants to do is kill you!

But I remember that time at the mall, and, at his house. And school, an-

Stop it! Just stop! Lies! They were all lying! You can't trust anyone but me, I'm your only friend. I've been with you the whole time, not him! He wants to kill you! 

You? Who are you?

I am your only friend, I am the only one who can love you. I am your father, I am your mother, I am your lover, I am your son, I am everything. Do not disobey me!

The voice says it with thundering intensity, radiating power. My body tenses up, which only causes it to laugh.

You do not need to fear me, do as I say and I will be merciful. 

In an almost mechanical motion, my hand grips the knife still lodged in his stomach. I fight the urge to twist it, which makes the voice scream in anger. I try to ignore it and continue fighting the urge. My eyes are filled with tears and are blurry, and I jump back, startled to see Kevin staring at me.

"Steven, what are you doing?" He coughs, blood dripping from his mouth.

Don't listen to anything he says! He will do anything to deceive you!

Shutup! I don't believe you!

"Steven, who are you talking to?" Kevin asks, was I talking aloud? 

Of course not! He can read your mind! 

"S-Shut up," I yell. My head is starting to hurt from all its screaming. 

"Steven!" Kevin shouts, breaking my concentration. 

Don't listen to him...

"Kev-Keven?" Tears began streaming down my cheeks, I don't know why but I'm afraid. I don't trust this place... 

"I'm here Steven, what did they do to you?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I-I don't know, have I been here before? I can't remember," I sob. His eyes go wide in a panicked expression.

"Steven do you remember me? Aleks? Eddie?" He quarries, looking more than worried.

"Yeah, but nothing past that, is there something wrong with me?" I question. He sighs in relief, then shakes his head.

"Steven, they made you forget what they did to you, don't trust them," He cautions. I nod, but get a sick feeling in my stomach.

Don't trust them? Ha! Do you really believe him? He'll say anything to get you to trust him! He-

"Shut up!" 

Aleks' point of view

I sit on the couch next to Eddie, my thoughts getting the better of me. Should I have told them about Kevin? He's in some serious shit, maybe I should have told them... But, what if he got in trouble from me telling them? Shit, he can handle himself right? Fuck, I don't know. What if he dies, that'd be all my fault. Most of it is anyway. I couldn't protect Eddie in the bus accident, I couldn't take the shot, and now I can't tell the police about Kevin. I'm such a loser. 

Evil bad guys' point of view (New point of view, yay!)

I listen through the intercom, SCM seems to be having a conflict within himself. I'm not surprised, that much of anesthesia is toxic to a normal human, but he's not exactly normal. I want to see the other him, the one we pried out of his pathetic body. The strong and psychotic one. That version of him was fun! This wimpy version doesn't kill or torment or anything intresting. I thought putting him back in the wild could escalate those feelings, those prime evil urges to destroy. Unfortunately that boy found him. What a nuisance. 

I want to know how its brain works, how he functions. It seems he has fallen in love with the boy, or something close to it. Killing him itself would be enough to drive him over the edge. 

Ohh? The boy is walking, this ought to be interesting... SCM remembers!? What?!! This can't be! I gave him a lethal amount of anesthesia, this can't be possible! 

"Shut up!" SCM yells, gripping his head. So he's still conflicting himself? This is a sudden change of plans but still interesting I suppose. The other boy whispers something inaudible to the mic, damn him. SCM looks directly at the camera, his eyes of amber glowering into my very being. H-he can't see me can he? Of course not, it's a one way camera! I know this yet I find myself fidgeting under his gaze. 

With a sudden flicker the camera goes dark, and the speaker dead. A blackout? No, this must be SCM. What else can he do?! I want to see it all, I want to witness the unveiling of a monster. I want to make him my monster.

-Authors note-

I know, leaving you with yet ANOTHER cliffhanger. It's either I don't update for a while or I give you short chapters, sooooo, YEHP. Anyway, I need to go and draw spoon, he looks so amazing in photos! Not fair!!!! Alright hen, thanks for reading and leave a comment below! Bye! <3