SCMAnex Who am I? Ch. 12

Stevin's point of view

I'm pleasantly startled awake by Kevin, who's bouncing on the bed with a giant grin on his face. I yawn before smiling with him.

"Do we still have to go to school?" I question, I don't want to leave his comforting side. Ever. He laughs before answering.

"That would kinda defeat the purpose of staying off the grid," He explains, I start to feel dumb for not figuring that out on my own. Guess we're staying at this cabin for a while....

"I'm board," I blurt out, running ideas of entertainment through my head. "Let's go exploring!"

He chuckles before responding, "We could do that... or...." With swift movements he moves so our faces are nearly inches apart. Causing my tummy butterflies to dance.

"I was thinking we could do this," He taunts, saying the words against my lips and then pulling away with a smirk.

"Exploring can wait until.... later," I agree, licking my lips in anticipation. He presses our lips together again, only deepening it this time. Passion and lust burn through the kiss in a hot fire. I don't understand any of it, so I basically just copy Kevin. He flicks and swirls his tongue, it's difficult to match his pace. There's a trail of saliva as we part for breath, but we quickly pull back in. 

Through the kiss his hand is rubbing up and down my side, until it trails down under my shirt. His hand is cold against my skin and I quiver at the touch. A few muffled moans escape from the kiss as he toys with my nipples, sending waves of pleasure down my body. He tosses the blanket covering my lower body to the floor. The same place my shirt gets thrown, and then his. He pulls me up so I'm sitting in his lap, his hard member rubbing against my leg. 

Before I can make my move he engulfs me in another passionate kiss, distracting me until he has unzipped my jeans and stick his hand through. I gasp at the contact, firm around me. He smirks and strokes me. My moans bubble out no matter how hard I try to contain them. I bite the back f my hand, muffling my moans but not fully. 

I tangle my hands in his hair as he continues to pleasure me. Up down, up down, up down, slowly growing with speed. I taste a thick metallic liquid coating my mouth, but I don't care. Everything feels good right now. His hand is moving quickly, putting pressure when it reaches my tip, I'm close....

A sudden door opening forces me to hide my neud body under the sheets in embarrassment.

"Hey guys, can you not fuck so early in the morning? Trying to eat lucky charms out here..." Aleks requests before slamming the door shut.

Me and Kevin look to each other, saying our silent "oops". 

"C'mon, I know you don't eat but I'm hungry," Kevin says, offering his hand to help me up.

"But, I," I whimper, too embarrassed to say the rest of it.

"I can take care of that later, when Aleks and Eddie arn't in the cabin. Then w can be as loud as we want..." He teases, which does not help my.... problem. I nod, giving in and following him out to the kitchen after we get our shirts on.

Aleks is washing his bowl, and Eddie is still eating his, though he's mostly picking at it.

"Lost you appetite?" Kevin remarks, pouring himself a bowl.

"After that, I don't now who wouldn't," Eddie sighs, pouring the rest of his cereal down the drain and giving it to Aleks to wash. Kevin just chuckles and begins eating his, "lucky charms". Curiosity gets the best of me, and I have to ask.

"What's so lucky about them?"

-Authors Note-

Yaayyy! Finished!! Finally getting a chapter updated!!!! YESS!! Uhhmm.... not much to say.... OH! If a girl with the user name "Noodleshun" Comments on this, tell her she's a smelly, belly, Erik Welly, Jelly head. I think she'll understand. Kthanks for reading, vote and comment!!! BAI! <33