SCMAnex Who am I? Ch. 5

Aleks' point of view

A knee colides with my face, something cracks and it hurts like hell, but I don't show weakness. I used to get bullied alot, I know how to handle this. He clucks his tounge and lets go of my hair, letting me fall to the ground. They were upset because I gave Kevin a hint. You better fucking use that hint, Kevin, please. I don't know how much longer Eddie can hold out. 

We were riding, joking like usual, when black cars blocked the road. We swerved, and the bus tiped over into a ditch. I got a few scrapes, but Eddie got a serious blow to the head. They said that whoever doesn't keep moving will die. And they had big guns. So I had to carry him. Some girl on the way was limping, I think she hurt her leg in the accadent. She couldn't keep up with us, so.... bang. 

They put us in a dark and damp room, but soon my eyes adjusted. Eddie was bleeding from the left side of his head, I tore off a part of my shirt to keep pressure on it. Kevin, don't waist that fucking hint. Why is he even involved with people like this? Gambeling? Drug lords? This is too prefecional for that, this is organized. What kind of shit did Kevin get into? 

Kevins' point of view

I hide my gun under my shirt and walk out, Steven staying close behind. A forest. Could it be near where I first met Steven? The snow is melting now, it would be hard to find the same spot. But it has to be near there. The chill air breahts down my neck, paranoia oozing in. The sun was setting, shit, Steven. Wait, this could be good. I look back and his eyes are dialated, amber tinted with red. It still scares me, but right now I'm willing to take back any advantage.

"Steven," I whisper, "Can you hear anything?" He closes his eyes, listening. He shakes his head.

"But I can smell them," He whispers.

"Lead the way," I whisper. He nods and starts walking. We were silent, the air thick with tension. I was starting to get cold and shivering, when he stoped me. I looked up and didn't see anyone, nor anything. Off in the distance, I heard faint murmurs. 

"There's two of them," He says. I nod.

"Sneak up on them, hit their head," I say, he nods and starts sneaking through the trees. I do the same. As I get up close i can actually see them. They've got pretty big guns. One is smoking a cigaret and the other one is mutter nonsense to himself. They look pretty tough, but rocks are tougher. It works in the movies right? I jump on him, hitting him with a rock. Steven does the same. They let out a yelp, but don't go down. He throws me off him, flinging me to the ground. more guys come up from a cubby in the ground, more big guns. I look around to see Steven passed out on the ground. As I'm about to rush over to him, there's a gun pointed to my head. 

"Who the fuck are these guys? We confiscated all the brats phones right?" The one with the cigaret asks. 

"Yeah, I made sure of it,"

"Would you shut the hell up and get me some tape?!" The one with the gun pointed at my head barks. 

"We don't need anymore hostages, so just kill-

"Are you idiots! Check the other boys' eyes!" He snaps. The one with the cigar does so and his eyes become wide. "Now get the fucking tape,  who knows what he can do," He demands. The two scurry off down a hole in the ground. He stares me in the eyes, searching for a weakness I'm assuming. I won't show him one. I remain as emotionless as him. I'm not sure how long our little staring contest was going on for, but he was getting impatient. 

"How long are they going to fucking take," He mutters. They finally come up and they gag and tie my hands. Same with Steven. The one with the gun slings an unconscious Steven on his shoulder.