SCMAnex Who am I? Ch. 4

Kevins' point of view

I'm abruptly woken up by a distinctive ringing. I reluctantly roll around and turn off my alarm. School. 

"Steven, you have to get up now," I say, gently shaking him. His eyes flutter open as he sits up, stretching.

"You're coming to school with me today," I state, he perks up. Never seen a kid so happy about school. 

"So I get to stay by your side?" He asks, ah, that's what he's happy for. Luckily I convinced the principle to give him the same classes with me.

'Yep, all day," I nod, he grins a wide smile. I chuckle and grab some clothes, heading to the bathroom. When I come back he was changed too. I fling my backpack over my shoulder, it was empty anyway, I always completed my homework at school. 

"Ready for your first day of school?" I ask, he nods. Before we walk out the door he leans in and kisses me on the cheek. D'awww. I chuckle and ruffle his hair, not enough to make it look funny though. We walk to the bus stop, it's not long before the bus comes to pick us up. I pick a seat near the back, Steven sits with me. 

"Who's the new kid?" A girl in the seat ahead of us asks. I think her name was Amanda? Steven just stays quiet, looking at his feet. 

"This is Steven," I say for him. 

"He's kinda cute," Another girl giggles, yep, saw this coming. Steven stay quiet, like he's thinking.

"Thanks you," He replies, this just makes the girls squeal. The bus couldn't stop at the school quicker. We exit the bus and I show Steven to our locker. We get to share one. Along with all our notebooks, since we didn't buy him any. First subject, math. Which he said he remembers, so that won't be too painful. Plus Mrs. Vertech loves quiet students, so he'll do just fine. We're one of the first ones in the class, so we sit near the back. The 'music' goes off that signals class is started. Yeah, we don't have normal bells, we have a few dings that some deaf old lady plays. Aren't we lucky.

-Time Jump-

The first 3 classes passed pretty quickly, and as expected, all the teachers loved him. The girls settled down around 2nd hour. Guess they flirted them selves out. Oh god that sounds dirty... Anyway, 3rd hour just ended, which means lunch is next. I drop my, our, notebooks off at our locker, Steven following close behind. 

"What class is next?" He asks, setting his homework in my backpack. 

"Lunch, you hungry?" I grin, shutting the locker. He shrugs but smiles anyway. Come to think of it, I haven't once seen him eat since breakfast. Shouldn't he be like starving by now? Eddie spots us and comes running.

"Hey!" He cheers, Aleks is next to him. He still looks kinda sick, but he's making an effort to not look it. 

"I see you're making a recovery," I grin, gesturing to Aleks. He gives a forced smile. 

"Oh Steven, this is Aleks," Eddie points out. Aleks looks at him curiously, guess he told Aleks about Steven. 

"Hi Steven, I've heard about you from Eddie," He grins. Steven just nods. Aleks doesn't take that as rude though, they're both pretty shy around new people, so not talking isn't akward for them. We walk to the caffeteria and sit at a randome table. Aleks keeps glancing at Steven it's kinda making me worried. But they way he looks at Eddie... He can't like Steven. Can he? There seems to be something nagging at him, something he just has to ask.

"So Steven, Eddie told me you and Kevin are together, how did you... get together?" He blurts out, a slight blush on his otherwise pale face. I blink a couple times, blushing. So that's it. Steven doesn't even seem phased.