Hold Me.

my life sucks right now so I'm not exactly up to write. nobody reads this anyway lmao but if my updates aren't too frequent that is why.

//six\\

((Luna))

After I said those two words, there wasn't another sound to be heard. Everyone was silent. Until Jack began to speak.

"Are you like living a double life or something?"

"No, I rarely tell people my real name. I rarely use my real name. It's more of a symbol of the new me. Why do you think no one has come looking for me? The cops are looking for Luna Hart, but she's not here." I explained. Alex walked out of the room. He seemed as though his mouth was sewn shut. I ran after him.

"Alex. Alex come back" I said in a desperate attempt to get him to slow down. He turned around and ran his hand through his hair. He still didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner" I mumbled. Alex spoke
up.

"Oh really? You think so? You think you should have told me before I slept with you? I slept with someone who couldn't even tell me their real name. Wow. I thought you were fucking different too." Alex began to scream as he went on. Rian walked outside and pulled me
away when he realized what was happening. As soon as Alex wasn't looking I fell into Rian's arms and cried. I cried and cried until I felt a little bit better.

"Ri, I know you're mad but just hold me for a second please." I said. Rian rested his chin on the top of my head and stroked my hair as I sobbed. A few minutes later Alex walked in with Jack and Zack. We all sat down. Zack's girlfriend was up in his room. She said she felt bad for what had happened.

"We have to talk about it, we obviously can't leave her." Rian said. The rest nodded.

"I did it because when I was younger I hated myself and my body and my personality. I cut and attempted three times. I haven't done it for three years since I was in senior year. I wanted a new life so I got one. I left my family with Ronnie and we moved to Baltimore, I 'changed' my name and my scars have faded almost completely. I actually wanted to tell you all today but things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to." I explained.

I was suddenly pulled into a group hug and then we tried to just go back to normal and sing happy birthday to Zack. I talked to his girlfriend and told her it wasn't her fault but I didn't want to talk to Alex. Not yet anyway.

It wasn't long after the cake that Jack pulled out a pack of beers and a bottle of vodka from the fridge. We elegantly poured beer into champagne glasses and toasted to Zack.

And then proceeded to get completely wasted.

***

After all was said and done, it was 2 am and I was tired. But Jack fell asleep in my bed and Zack and his girlfriend were doing stuff in his bed... The point is I had no where to sleep. I considered going to Alex's room.

Knock Knock

"Come in" I heard his drowsy voice say. I smiled. When I walked in he sat up immediately.

"Luna, Hi."

"Hi. Do we need to talk about it or?" I sat down on his bed next to him.

"Well, I think I should at least say I'm sorry. I should have let you explain before I lashed out like that. I'm so into you. Ever since you lit my cigarette I knew I would end up falling for you." I cut him off by kissing his lips. And the rest is history.