Word Vomit

Guys! my other story reached 1000 reads! Go check it out, its called Id do anything to hold your hand and its a ptv fic. This story is almost at 1000 so im so excited for it to grow more and more. love tali

//eight\\
•luna•

I decided to spend one more day with the guys, to say goodbye and pack. Not only did Ronnie live 45 minutes away, but they were very busy guys. They probably wouldn't be able to visit much. I still haven't told them. I know I probably should. I made my move during dinner, maybe not the best idea.

"Hey guys" I said, almost whispering. They all looked up from the plates of pasta I made for them.

"Whats wrong?" Rian asked. They could all tell when something wasn't right. My throat felt as if it was going to close up. At that moment I wished it would so I wouldn't have to tell them. I want to crawl into a hole and die.

"I - I met someone." What have I done? Oh no. Word Vomit. They all looked confused. Me and Alex aren't together! Ugh. But we still had sex and I like him a hell of a lot. I think he likes me too.

"Oh, uh that's great. Whats their name?" Zack asked. I avoided Alex's eyes.

"Shannon." I spit out the name of the girl I had met at the mall that day. Why couldn't I come up with a better excuse?

"Oh I remember, you and Alex made a bet." Jack said enthusiastically. He seemed as if he didn't understand the situation very much. Alex stood up from the table and signaled to me to meet him in his room. I stood up and followed him. We stared at each other for a little while, waiting for the other person to speak.

"I thought we had something." He mumbled. I looked down at my worn down boots.

"We do, but we aren't really official." I felt a lump forming in my throat. I really wanna hide right now. Alex reached back and scratched the back of his head and he wouldn't look at me.

"Oh, well that's okay." He walked away. Why am I doing this? Why can't I just tell them? This is better than the alternative. If I told them
I was moving out they would react worse. They would be so hurt. I feel like the only person I'm really hurting here is Alex. I don't see why he's so upset. We aren't together, we're just friends with benefits. Right?

"When are we going to meet this girl?" Rian said as he walked in the room with Jack. I shrugged. I like Shannon a lot too. We've been texting for a while but recently stopped because of Alex. UGH.

I texted Ronnie hoping for something to distract me. Although as soon as I texted her she face-timed me.

"Hey, I don't feel like texting" She said as she was doing her makeup.

"Okay, where are you going?" I asked her. Ronnie doesn't wear much makeup most of the time, so when she does it's usually for an event.

"I'm just going to a party. Maybe you could come? You could bring one of your friends if you want." She said while applying her favorite lipstick that I bought for her last Christmas. I smiled at the memory.

"Uh- Yeah sounds good I'll get ready now. What time will you pick me up?"

"Is half an hour good?" She asked. I said yeah and goodbye then hung up. Who should I bring to the party? Shannon? Well it would be a good way to tell her about what I did. Maybe she'll be into it. Maybe something good will come put of this.

I've been to Ronnie's friend's parties before and we usually wear cocktail dresses so I began to search through my closet and soon realized they are all at my apartment.

When I walked in the door Ronnie was confused but I told her my problem and she told me which dress I should wear. I agreed and ended up wearing an eggplant purple colored
dress with a bunch of cutouts and a high neckline. I straightened my hair, quickly put on some makeup and texted Shannon to see if she wanted to come.

She said yes so we picked
her up and went to the party. It was at a big house, obviously owned by a rich snobby kid whos parents were out of town for the weekend. There were people outside smoking and kissing. Automatically it felt like high school all over again and I was loving it. I wrapped my arm around Shannon's waist in a friendly way and began walking towards the house.

( Oh no this was a bit short but I've been really busy with finals and such but now that its summer there will be many more updates!! Comment and Vote I love talking to you)