2

_

Once he was free to go Eren walked out the station, his hood pulled over his head and his eyes on the floor.

He looked up briefly making sure his ride was there.

He walked over slowly, kinda regretting he didn't make the conversation with the officer last longer.

Yes he wanted to go home just not as yet.

He missed the serenity the officer provided him during their conversation, never-mind the accusations that were thrown around about his lover.

Wordlessly Eren climbed in the car buckling up.

"What did they ask you?"

His honeyed voice asked.

He always has a way to make it seems like he cares.

"The usual." Eren mumbled chewing on the bottom of his lip.

"And what did you say?"

"The usual." Eren mumbled looking through the window.

"And what exactly is that?" He asked smirking.

"T-that you didn't do a-anything."

Eren could hear him chuckling lowly.

"What a pathetic liar you are." He spat disgust obviously in his voice.

"I swear that's what I said." Eren replied eyes watering slightly.

"Don't cry." He paused cackling. "You'll receive your punishment when we get home."

Eren turned from the window to look at him.

"No." He pleaded tears spilling over.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" He asked his glare making Eren shrink in the passenger seat.

"I-I just meant that I don't need a punishment. I was g-good."

"Do you really expect me to believe a liar like you?"

He stopped the car unbuckling his seatbelt.

Eren hadn't even realised they had reached their shared apartment.

Shaking, Eren unbuckled himself, climbing out the car slowly.

He walked in front of Eren, opening the door then waiting in the frame for Eren to walk in.

Eren purposely dragged his feet dreading what waited for him inside the apartment.

Growing impatient he took two strides outside towards Eren, grabbing onto his brown hair and dragging him inside.

Eren hands immediately reached up to claw at his hands wanting to be released.

He smirked at Eren's poor efforts.

He let go of his hair once he had closed the front door making the boy fall to the ground.

He sent a swift kick to Eren's side, smirking as he watched Eren cry out in pain.

"P-please! I'll b-be good. I promise." Eren sobbed not bothering to try to stand.

"What did I tell you Eren? Bad boys need to be punished."